NewYorkTimes article headline 05/18/17: "DemocRATic Leaders Try To Slow Calls to Impeach tRUMP" 16 hours ago
PJay OD
2017-05-19 09:17:20 UTC
NewYorkTimes article headline 05/18/17: "DemocRATic Leaders Try To Slow Calls to Impeach tRUMP"

16 hours ago
05/18/17

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html?_r=1
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 11:04:58 UTC
Post by PJay OD
NewYorkTimes article headline 05/18/17: "DemocRATic Leaders Try To Slow Calls to Impeach tRUMP"
16 hours ago
05/18/17
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html?_r=1
I suspect that Vice President Pence is a hell of alot more conservative
than Trump. So bring it on. Be careful what you wish for.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 16:48:03 UTC
Post by PJay OD
NewYorkTimes article headline 05/18/17: "DemocRATic Leaders Try To Slow
Calls to Impeach tRUMP"
16 hours ago
05/18/17
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html?_r=1
I suspect that Vice President Pence is a hell of alot more conservative
than Trump. So bring it on. Be careful what you wish for.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

The Village Idiot himself said on Saturday, 4/29/2017:
from https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.retirement/7nNojX8qlh8/B6M5_3IJBAAJ
QUOTE:
I can't convert you guys and you are all racists
So I am leaving and slamming the door behind me.
Adios
END OF QUOTE

and here he the Village Idiot is this very day, Friday, May 19, 2017,
again posting, for the 18th day within the last 20 days - and of course 8
days in a row - since he the Village Idiot said those words of his!

As you can all see for your very own selves, the word of the Village Idiot
is worth even less than that which you flush down your respective toilets.
But...honestly and truthfully...what else can you really expect from such a
Village Idiot such as this very very dear Village Idiot of ours?
ha ha ha ha ha

And now - behold the Village Idiot run away from the issue yet once more by
performing his majestic Intellectual Coward ploy, of course with his tail
between his legs, back into that deep dark dank hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 16:50:15 UTC
Post by PJay OD
NewYorkTimes article headline 05/18/17: "DemocRATic Leaders Try To Slow
Calls to Impeach tRUMP"
16 hours ago
05/18/17
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html?_r=1
I suspect that Vice President Pence is a hell of alot more conservative
than Trump. So bring it on. Be careful what you wish for.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 16:56:58 UTC
Post by PJay OD
NewYorkTimes article headline 05/18/17: "DemocRATic Leaders Try To Slow
Calls to Impeach tRUMP"
16 hours ago
05/18/17
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html?_r=1
I suspect that Vice President Pence is a hell of alot more conservative
than Trump. So bring it on. Be careful what you wish for.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Well, Village Idiot, to the best of my knowledge, at least Pence does not
whine and whine and whine like a spoiled six year old brat as The Whining
Donald does. Now why, Village Idiot, do you the Village Idiot think that
your hero The Whining Donald even to this very day continues to whine and
whine and whine like a spoiled six year old brat...particularly about the
November 8, 2016 election...much as you the Village Idiot continue to whine
and whine and whine with that forked tongue of yours about Hillary?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

You, Village Idiot, are just so deliciously and simply marvelously all by
your very lone Village Idiot self
*F*U*N*N*Y*
with your whining and whining and whining with that forked tongue of yours!

And now for yet more laughs...here is the Village Idiot doing his very own
Intellectual Coward thing to run away from the issue once more, of course