Convulsing Alex Jones Descends Into Maniacal Rant Against ‘Evil’ Joe Scarborough And Mika Brzezinski
Add Reply
wolfbat359
2017-12-07 02:59:48 UTC
http://politicaldig.com/alex-jones-descends-into-maniacal-rant-against-evil-joe-scarborough-and-mika-brzezinski/

In one of his wildest rants yet, InfoWars host Alex Jones descended into a frenzied spasm of unholy gibberish as he lashed out at MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, whom he compared to “demons, parasites, and disease.”

In one of his wildest rants yet, InfoWars host Alex Jones descended into a frenzied spasm of unholy gibberish as he lashed out at MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, whom he compared to “demons, parasites, and disease.”

“They’re both like horrible foot-long tapeworms, man, I’m telling you,” Jones said Tuesday during his crazed tirade that included a bug-eyed, tongue-lolling impersonation of a demonic Brzezinski.

“Tapeworms that we vomited out and crapped out and they’re just trying to force-feed themselves back into our lives. They’re like gonorrhea or syphilis, I mean they are just — they’re like HIV, they’re like cancer. They are just — I mean, you have to understand, folks, they literally want to destroy you. God, they’re evil. Do you realize how evil these people are?”

“They’re like from upside-down world, folks,” Jones said, making a reference to the Netflix series “Stranger Things.” “You have to understand. They’ve broken into this dimension. They want to destroy us.”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=36TfsX0uhdE
GLOBALIST
I love Alex's raves.
Jack Fate
2017-12-07 12:21:58 UTC
Post by wolfbat359
[...]
It figures that a low life like you you'd like a mad man.