Was It Really Russia, Or Did Democrats Hire Their Own Hackers?
2017-04-17 17:05:16 UTC
"IT Staff Who Hacked Top Democrats Had Access To DNC Emails,
May Be Behind WikiLeaks Hack

by Casey Hendrickson on March 10, 2017

As you know, I've been covering this story since it first
broke. The Daily Caller and I are apparently the only people
on Earth doing so consistently. Politico has at least
mentioned it. It is the biggest political story in the US,
but no one is covering it.

While the media still saturates their coverage with 'Russia,
Russia, Russia,' we have four real hackers in custody. Four
hackers who worked for top Democrats, many of which are on
intel and homeland security committees. They also worked for
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. She was the Chair of the DNC at
the time of their hacking. She's also still not fired the
hacker officially.

These four IT staffers hacked Democrat's emails, and stole
documents from them while storing them on a remote server.
They also have received money from an Iraqi politician who
has curious ties with Hezbollah. Did I mention the hackers
are Pakistani yet?

Also, I don't care who you are, the fact one of them owned a
car dealership called C.I.A. while hacking top Democrat's
computers isn't a coincidence.

So while the media keeps telling you the Russians hacked the
DNC (with no proof), and are doing everything they can to
keep that narrative in the headlines, we actually have four
hackers in custody who did hack Democrats. Please keep in
mind that WikiLeaks says the DNC emails were given to them
by Democrat staffers, and it wasn't Russia.

"Imran Awan — the lead suspect in a criminal probe into
breaches of House of Representatives information security
systems — possessed the password to an iPad used by
then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie
Wasserman Schultz when DNC emails were given to WikiLeaks,
The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has
learned.

Wasserman Schultz resigned the DNC post in the wake of
WikiLeaks posting damaging internal emails, blaming the
scandal on hacking by Russians.

Imran and his family members, all of whom worked as IT
professionals for members of Congress, were banned from the
House network Feb. 2, 2017, by the House Sergeant at Arms,
but Wasserman Schultz has declined to fire him and
circumvented the ban by having him “advise” her office.

WikiLeaks emails show that although Imran was employed
by her taxpayer-funded House office, the Florida Democrat’s
world — and iPad — mixed DNC, House and campaign business,
and that Imran was on call for, and on a first-name basis
with, top DNC staff."

There is FAR more evidence that these four could be behind
the DNC hack than the Russians, but the media won't bother
telling you this is even happening. Even if we didn't have a
yet unproven narrative of Russian hacking, the fact that
dozens of top politicians were breached by their own staff
is a major story. CNN has zero references to this story on
their website right now. I just tried several search
queries. Neither does Fox. How on Earth can major media
outlets blacklist this story?

As for the allegation that, perhaps, these four staffers
might be behind the DNC WikiLeaks 'hack' ... New York Rep.
Gregory Meeks says because they are Muslims, they are "easy
targets for false charges.”

I haven't seen a media blackout of a major story like this
since WMDs in Iraq were confirmed in 2004.

There's so much more to this story beyond the hacking. We
have foreign politicians, terrorist ties, theft, threats of
kidnapping relatives, money, fast cars, bankruptcy, etc.
Read the rest at the link below.
http://theburningtruth.us/it-staff-who-hacked-top-democrats-had-access-to-dnc-emails-may-be-behind-wikileaks-hack/
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-17 18:22:00 UTC
[...]
It seems that most of the things that governments and
other entities insist we MUST believe these days have no
proof to back them up, and it's been getting a lot worse.
mg
2017-04-18 02:29:04 UTC
[...]
As the old saying goes nothing breeds success like success.
A Bush aid once said that the Bush administration was
creating its own reality, and it worked spectacularly. So,
politicians have been doing it ever since. Here's the quote:

"That's not the way the world really works anymore. We're an
empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And
while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you
will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which
you can study too, and that's how things will sort out.
We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be
left to just study what we do."
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/faith-certainty-and-the-presidency-of-george-w-bush.html
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-17 18:22:00 UTC
[...]
I don't know about the Democrats, but I can't get out
of my mind GWBush kissing that Saudi prince. GWBush
didn't start it of course, the prince pursed his lips and
pushed them at Bush, but Bush felt he had to comply,
mostly I suppose because his family's cash-cow was at
stake.
El Castor
Kissing of this sort is common in the Saudi culture.
Emily
2017-04-18 00:35:15 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:41:13 -0700, El Castor
I don't know about the Democrats, but I can't get out
of my mind GWBush kissing that Saudi prince. GWBush
didn't start it of course, the prince pursed his lips and
pushed them at Bush, but Bush felt he had to comply,
mostly I suppose because his family's cash-cow was at
stake.
Kissing of this sort is common in the Saudi culture.
The Bushes and the Saudis have been buddies for longer than GW's
reign. It probably wasn't the first time he'd kissed a Saudi. I
can't see any reason to criticize him for it -- there are so many
other things one can blame Bush for.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-18 04:15:31 UTC
Post by Emily
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:41:13 -0700, El Castor
I don't know about the Democrats, but I can't get out
of my mind GWBush kissing that Saudi prince. GWBush
didn't start it of course, the prince pursed his lips and
pushed them at Bush, but Bush felt he had to comply,
mostly I suppose because his family's cash-cow was at
stake.
Kissing of this sort is common in the Saudi culture.
The Bushes and the Saudis have been buddies for longer than GW's
reign. It probably wasn't the first time he'd kissed a Saudi. I
can't see any reason to criticize him for it -- there are so many
other things one can blame Bush for.
For myself, I find the Saudi manner of dress very
unattractive. That may be just me but I bet that a
lot of other Western-culture people agree.
Emily
2017-04-18 12:02:36 UTC
Post by Emily
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:41:13 -0700, El Castor
I don't know about the Democrats, but I can't get out
of my mind GWBush kissing that Saudi prince. GWBush
didn't start it of course, the prince pursed his lips and
pushed them at Bush, but Bush felt he had to comply,
mostly I suppose because his family's cash-cow was at
stake.
Kissing of this sort is common in the Saudi culture.
The Bushes and the Saudis have been buddies for longer than GW's
reign. It probably wasn't the first time he'd kissed a Saudi. I
can't see any reason to criticize him for it -- there are so many
other things one can blame Bush for.
For myself, I find the Saudi manner of dress very
unattractive. That may be just me but I bet that a
lot of other Western-culture people agree.
I find everything about the Saudis very unattractive, but they've got
oil so we'll no doubt be kissing their asses until the oil runs out.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-18 17:11:30 UTC
Post by Emily
Post by rumpelstiltskin
Post by Emily
[...]
I read a fictional short story once about an ancient
Saudi who had accumulated great wealth and built
a palace with a garden full of beautiful fountains.
But he was upset that his society had so little respect
from the rest of the world. So he prayed to Allah
to give his people something that the rest of the
world desperately needed, so that they would have
to pay attention to his people. He rose up from his
prayers, and was appalled to see that his beautiful
fountains were all now spewing a disgusting, sticky
and smelly, black substance.

El Castor
2017-04-17 19:39:30 UTC
[...]
I heard this morning that the DNC will not allow the FBI to look at
their computers in connection with the hacking. Perhaps now we know
why.
mg
2017-04-18 02:32:03 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:39:30 -0700, El Castor
[...]
Huge important stories are being swept under the rug, while
the public is being inundated by false news.

"Big Brother isn’t watching. He’s singing and
dancing. He’s pulling rabbits out of a hat. Big
Brother’s busy holding your attention every moment
you’re awake. He’s making sure you’re always
distracted. He’s making sure you’re fully absorbed."
-- Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby