Rodman slams Obama
2018-06-12 12:24:17 UTC
Trump wants 'new chapter' as Kim Jong Un agrees to complete denuclearization

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/12/fox-news-first-trump-wants-new-chapter-as-kim-jong-un-agrees-to-complete-denuclearization-rodman-slams-obama.html

Dennis Rodman, NBA Hall of Famer and longtime friend of Kim Jong Un who has visited North Korea several times, broke down in tears during a televised interview early Tuesday as President Trump and Kim held their historic summit ... In a dramatic interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that quickly became emotionally charged, Rodman, wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat, blasted former President Barack Obama for not taking the North Korean leader seriously. Five years ago, Rodman said, Kim told Rodman "certain things" to relay to Obama concerning potential negotiations, but the former president "didn't even give me the time of day -- he just brushed me off, but that didn't deter me."
Gary
2018-06-12 12:40:17 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:24:17 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
The LAST thing we need to handle our foreign policy negotiations is a
... basketball player.
GLOBALIST
2018-06-12 14:43:17 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
You may not be aware of it but Rodman has made
many trips to North Korea to see Kim years ago
It was a strange friendship but you take advantage of
every break-through, which Obama failed to do , as
Rodman is saying.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-12 14:45:32 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
Rodman doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about or doing. Obama did
and knew kissing Kim's ass like Rodman and Trump are doing is stupid,
stupid.
Gary
2018-06-12 16:30:10 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
Obama didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Gary
2018-06-12 16:30:10 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:43:17 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
Yeah, I read that. I bet the Koreans are still laughing. At a ball
bouncing colored boy who thinks they care anything about him.
Post by GLOBALIST
It was a strange friendship but you take advantage of
every break-through, which Obama failed to do , as
Rodman is saying.
Obama should have been more patient. After all, he was the first
colored boy these Koreans had ever met. It took them awhile to quit
laughing and to take him serious.