Blacks Hurt More By Immigration Than Other Subgroups
2017-11-25 14:15:28 UTC
"Civil-rights commish: Blacks hammered by illegal
immigration

LEO HOHMANN, Published: 03/16/2016 at 8:22 PM

The Senate heard testimony Wednesday that examined the
impact of immigration on U.S. workers, and one of the more
stinging rebukes of current U.S. policy came from an
unlikely source – U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter
Kirsanow.

Kirsanow testified that blacks have been hurt more by
President Obama’s immigration policies than perhaps any
other subgroup of the U.S. population. . . .

No benefits to average American

Steven Camarota, director of research at the Center for
Immigration Studies, testified that immigration does not
confer significant economic benefits on the native-born.

Rather, large-scale immigration, whether legal or illegal,
“tends to redistribute income from some American workers,
often from the poorest and least educated, to business
owners and other American workers,” Camarota told the
committee.

The U.S. welcomes more than one million legal immigrants per
year, which does make the U.S. economy’s gross domestic
product significantly larger.

“But a larger GDP does not necessarily result in a wealthier
society,” he explained. “In fact, almost all of this
increase in GDP goes to the immigrants themselves as payment
for their labor.”

Read Camarota’s statement here:
http://cis.org/Testimony/Camarota-The-Impact-of-Large-Scal-%20Immigration-on-American-Workers

“When the employment analysis is expanded beyond the
officially unemployed, the situation for Americans looks
grim,” he said. “The number and share of native-born
Americans ages 16 to 65 who are not in the labor market (not
working or looking for work) is at or near a record level,
with no meaningful improvement in the last two years. Job
growth has not come close to matching new immigration and
population increase; 17. 5 million more working-age people
were not working in 2015 than in 2000.”

Camarota concluded, “Any suggestion that the nation needs
immigration because there is a shortage of labor is not
supported by the available data.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/civil-rights-commish-blacks-hammered-by-illegal-immigration/#Oi02tpyr92hMXgK3.99
Gary
2017-11-25 17:50:50 UTC
"Civil-rights commish: Blacks hammered by illegal
immigration
LEO HOHMANN, Published: 03/16/2016 at 8:22 PM
The Senate heard testimony Wednesday that examined the
impact of immigration on U.S. workers, and one of the more
stinging rebukes of current U.S. policy came from an
unlikely source – U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter
Kirsanow.
Kirsanow testified that blacks have been hurt more by
President Obama’s immigration policies than perhaps any
other subgroup of the U.S. population. . . .
Maybe this will convince black people of where they should be living. Certainly not in
the USA. They deserve their own country. Back when Lincoln freed them in 1865 ---
he should have given them one of the western territories for them to make a country.
(Hawaii ?)

With all the immigrants coming here -- blacks should look South. It's only about 2000
miles to South America from Texas. At the rate of four miles an hour -- they could walk
down there in 50 days. And it would be theirs ! Forty million American blacks
could easily turn one of those countries into their own nation. Let's hope they hurry
to take advantage of this opportunity. (I wish I could sell this idea to Jesse and
Fat Al. They could have it ... cheap ! :-)
El Castor
2017-11-25 19:41:15 UTC
"Civil-rights commish: Blacks hammered by illegal
immigration
LEO HOHMANN, Published: 03/16/2016 at 8:22 PM
The Senate heard testimony Wednesday that examined the
impact of immigration on U.S. workers, and one of the more
stinging rebukes of current U.S. policy came from an
unlikely source – U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter
Kirsanow.
Kirsanow testified that blacks have been hurt more by
President Obama’s immigration policies than perhaps any
other subgroup of the U.S. population. . . .
Maybe this will convince black people of where they should be living. Certainly not in
the USA. They deserve their own country. Back when Lincoln freed them in 1865 ---
he should have given them one of the western territories for them to make a country.
(Hawaii ?)
The Hawaiians had their own country -- until we stole it. So we should
give it to someone else? Ouch! I don't think so. If we want to give
something away, we should have long ago have given Puerto Rico back to
the Puerto Ricans.
Post by Gary
With all the immigrants coming here -- blacks should look South. It's only about 2000
miles to South America from Texas. At the rate of four miles an hour -- they could walk
down there in 50 days. And it would be theirs ! Forty million American blacks
could easily turn one of those countries into their own nation. Let's hope they hurry
to take advantage of this opportunity. (I wish I could sell this idea to Jesse and
Fat Al. They could have it ... cheap ! :-)
Our ancestors did what they did. We have to live with it. But not to
worry, in a few years embryo genes will be manipulated, and we will
all have IQs of 150.
Gary
2017-11-26 19:21:35 UTC
[...]
Were the native Hawaiians any less savage than those we stole North America from ?
Post by El Castor
If we want to give
something away, we should have long ago have given Puerto Rico back to
the Puerto Ricans.
I have no problem with that.
With all the immigrants coming here -- blacks should look South. It's only about 2000
miles to South America from Texas. At the rate of four miles an hour -- they could walk
down there in 50 days. And it would be theirs ! Forty million American blacks
could easily turn one of those countries into their own nation. Let's hope they hurry
to take advantage of this opportunity. (I wish I could sell this idea to Jesse and
Fat Al. They could have it ... cheap ! :-)
Our ancestors did what they did. We have to live with it. But not to
worry, in a few years embryo genes will be manipulated, and we will
all have IQs of 150.
I wonder how it would feel to a person to go from an IQ of 80 to one of 140. Suddenly !
Would they notice it ? Would it change any of their prejudices and attitudes ?
El Castor
2017-11-27 08:42:04 UTC
[...]
Yes, much less, and 1893 was a lot more recent than 1492.

"The Kamehameha Dynasty was the reigning monarchy of the Kingdom of
Hawaii, beginning with its founding by Kamehameha I in 1795, until the
death of Kamehameha V in 1872 and Lunalilo in 1874.[5][6] On July 6,
1846, U.S. Secretary of State John C. Calhoun, on behalf of President
Tyler, afforded formal recognition of Hawaiian independence under the
reign of Kamehameha III.[7] As a result of the recognition of Hawaiian
independence, the Hawaiian Kingdom entered into treaties with the
major nations of the world[8] and established over ninety legations
and consulates in multiple seaports and cities."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overthrow_of_the_Kingdom_of_Hawaii
[...]
We won't be changing the brain of adults, but the DNA of a zygote or
embryo can be altered. Not really practical to be talking about
changing brains with today's technology, but technology is evolving
rapidly. If we don't do it someone else, like the Chinese, just might,
and then the race would be on.
Gary
2017-11-27 13:24:01 UTC
With all the immigrants coming here -- blacks should look South. It's only about 2000
miles to South America from Texas. At the rate of four miles an hour -- they could walk
down there in 50 days. And it would be theirs ! Forty million American blacks
could easily turn one of those countries into their own nation. Let's hope they hurry
to take advantage of this opportunity. (I wish I could sell this idea to Jesse and
Fat Al. They could have it ... cheap ! :-)
Our ancestors did what they did. We have to live with it. But not to
worry, in a few years embryo genes will be manipulated, and we will
all have IQs of 150.
I wonder how it would feel to a person to go from an IQ of 80 to one of 140. Suddenly !
Would they notice it ? Would it change any of their prejudices and attitudes ?
We won't be changing the brain of adults,
That's a shame. Forty million injections would help this country a lot.
Post by El Castor
but the DNA of a zygote or
embryo can be altered. Not really practical to be talking about
changing brains with today's technology, but technology is evolving
rapidly. If we don't do it someone else, like the Chinese, just might,
and then the race would be on.
Best I can tell -- the Asians are very intelligent. And the European are very
intelligent. It would seem that the further their ancient ancestors got from Africa --
the smarter people became.
Jack Fate
Without black women, NASA wouldn't exist, you uninformed LOW IQ racist.
Gary
2017-11-27 15:41:19 UTC
Post by El Castor
but the DNA of a zygote or
embryo can be altered. Not really practical to be talking about
changing brains with today's technology, but technology is evolving
rapidly. If we don't do it someone else, like the Chinese, just might,
and then the race would be on.
Best I can tell -- the Asians are very intelligent. And the European are very
intelligent. It would seem that the further their ancient ancestors got from Africa --
the smarter people became.
Without black women, NASA wouldn't exist, you uninformed LOW IQ racist.
Oh, come on ! NASA had hand held calculators that would do as well as black females
did. But -- those were the days when blacks had to be hired in any government job.

I suppose you could say it is lucky NASA hired black women instead of black men.
Otherwise -- astronauts would still be trying to get back from the moon..
Jack Fate
2017-11-27 15:48:23 UTC
Post by El Castor
but the DNA of a zygote or
embryo can be altered. Not really practical to be talking about
changing brains with today's technology, but technology is evolving
rapidly. If we don't do it someone else, like the Chinese, just might,
and then the race would be on.
Best I can tell -- the Asians are very intelligent. And the European are very
intelligent. It would seem that the further their ancient ancestors got from Africa --
the smarter people became.
Without black women, NASA wouldn't exist, you uninformed LOW IQ racist.
Oh, come on ! NASA had hand held calculators that would do as well as black females
did. But -- those were the days when blacks had to be hired in any government job.
I suppose you could say it is lucky NASA hired black women instead of black men.
Otherwise -- astronauts would still be trying to get back from the moon..
No, Gary, I am not saying any of the stupid racist stereotypes that you
so firmly, and stupidly, believe in. I'm not a racist like you. What's
worse, you think it's normal to be a racist and you're proud of it which
doesn't say much for your IQ theories, being as that is bat shit stupid.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-11-28 17:43:58 UTC
No,
2017-12-04 20:51:28 UTC
Without black women, NASA wouldn't exist, you uninformed LOW IQ racist.
Oh, come on ! NASA had hand held calculators that would do as well as black females
did. But -- those were the days when blacks had to be hired in any government job.
Actually, you pig-ignorant worthless fucking bigot, that was in the days
well before hand-helds, when the jobs of "calculator" and "computer"
were done by living, breathing people ... and those women were brilliant
and dedicated to their work.
Post by Gary
I suppose you could say
... that you're a fucking waste of air and flesh, you filthy racist pig,
and your extermination would be an excellent idea.

DROP FUCKING DEAD, YOU DISGUSTING BIGOTED PIECE OF SHIT!
d***@gmail.com
2017-12-05 01:43:20 UTC
Here in Miami, we have a lot of black immigrants from Haiti. They have programs in Kreyol and French on several local radio stations. They are required to learn French in school; I've talked with a nurse's aide in French, and I've failed to talk in French to a taxi driver. Two Haitian carpenters were remodeling the house behind mine a month ago. I don't know if these people are taking jobs away from local blacks, but it's possible.

Eugene FitzAubrey

mg
2017-11-27 12:46:26 UTC
On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 11:41:15 -0800, El Castor
Post by Gary
With all the immigrants coming here -- blacks should look South. It's only about 2000
miles to South America from Texas. At the rate of four miles an hour -- they could walk
down there in 50 days. And it would be theirs ! Forty million American blacks
could easily turn one of those countries into their own nation. Let's hope they hurry
to take advantage of this opportunity. (I wish I could sell this idea to Jesse and
Fat Al. They could have it ... cheap ! :-)
Our ancestors did what they did. We have to live with it. But not to
worry, in a few years embryo genes will be manipulated, and we will
all have IQs of 150.
If I'm not mistaken, in recent times, the fertility rate of
the less intelligent has always been higher than the more
intelligent. Therefore, my guess is that genetic
manipulation of intelligence would be a losing battle,
perhaps resulting in the extinction of intelligent people.