The Latest: Moore promises to bring 'Alabama values' to DC
Add Reply
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-06 17:58:22 UTC
Well, I do understand that there are nubile female pages and interns there
on Capitol Hill still!
What an opportunity for Moore to actually once more show his very own
"Alabama values"!
One wonders if the Senate will with the coming of Moore (should Moore indeed
come) institute a policy of 24/7 chaperones for each and every such female
page/intern!

ha ha ha ha ha !!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/latest-mcconnell-cites-ethics-issues-moore-elected-51595515

The Latest on the Alabama Senate race (all times local):

9:30 p.m.

Wounded by allegations of sexual misconduct, Alabama Republican Roy Moore is
embracing his role as outsider in the Alabama race for U.S. Senate.

Speaking at a Tuesday night rally in south Alabama, Moore says establishment
Republicans "don't want me" in Washington. He is promising an enthusiastic
crowd that he will be a supporter of President Donald Trump's agenda.

Moore is not mentioning the allegations against him, but is calling the
election a "spiritual battle."

The former judge, known for religious-themed politics, is using social
issues to rally the crowd, criticizing legalized abortion and the presence
of transgender individuals serving in the military.

Moore says he "can't wait" to take "Alabama values to Washington, D.C."

/snip - read the cited linked article/
GLOBALIST
Jeff Sessions , our attorney general, is from Alabama and Moore will just be taking his place. Good Ole Southern Confederate values, black eyed peas, cornbread, rice, pork chops.
Jack Fate
2017-12-06 18:30:08 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]
Fucking teenagers even if they're cousins ... Both Sessions and Moore
are not qualified for the Senate or the Justice Dept.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-08 21:07:26 UTC
Fuc

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-06 18:56:35 UTC
"GLOBALIST" wrote in message news:cfe0e8bd-40e3-48bb-9e66-***@googlegroups.com...

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 11:58:21 AM UTC-6, Lawrence Akutagawa
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

tsk, tsk, tsk
And yet again does the Village Idiot employ his "Look here, not there" ploy!

"not there"
- "Moore promises to bring 'Alabama values' to DC"
- "Well, I do understand that there are nubile female pages and interns
there on Capitol Hill still!
"What an opportunity for Moore to actually once more show his very own
"Alabama values"!"
- "One wonders if the Senate will with the coming of Moore (should Moore
indeed come) institute a policy of 24/7 chaperones for each and every such
female page/intern!"

"Look here"
- "Jeff Session...."
yadda yadda yadda

ha ha ha

I just love the Village Idiot so honestly and truthfully being the Village
Idiot as he the Village Idiot again and again...as right here...vindicates
that he the Village Idiot is!

And now the Village Idiot will again perform for us his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with tail most rigid between
his legs, back into that deep dark doleful same-o same-o hole of his under
his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-06 18:59:43 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

So do tell us, Village Idiot, why in the world did you the Village Idiot
leave out from your "Good Ole Southern Confederate values" that for which
Moore is justly known? You know - dating/consorting with/hitting on young
teenaged girls?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

Yup - there goes the Village Idiot again performing his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail literally
fastened between his legs, back into that deep dark damp same-o same-o hole
of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-06 19:06:37 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

ummm...Village Idiot - are you the Village idiot here really trying to make
the case that Sessions...also being from Alabama...shares these Moore
"Alabama values"? Has Sessions...much like Moore...shown this proclivity -
this tendency - this fondness for such "Alabama values" as hitting
on/dating/sexually assaulting young teenaged females? Why else do you the
Village Idiot bring Sessions into this discussion of Moore bringing such
"Alabama values" to the Senate?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.
ha ha ha

And yet again today does the Village Idiot execute most perfectly his same-o
same-o boring Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail
held ever so properly between his legs, back into that deep dark damp same-o
same-o hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-06 19:12:16 UTC

Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

And here, of course, with his Village Idiot words the Village Idiot implies
that just as there are these "Southern Confederate values" there must
likewise be "Northern Confederate values"! Take this Village Idiot
reasoning one step further and the inescapable logical conclusion is that
there is a Northern Confederacy from which such "Northern Confederate
values" emanate!

I do so much like and appreciate having the Village Idiot around with these
Village Idiot posts/comments/remarks of his!
ha ha ha

And yes - the Village Idiot yet again performs most exactly his same-o
same-o boring Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail
virtually frozen between his legs, back into that deep dark dung filled
same-o same-o hole of his under his rock!