Who is the President of the New World Order?
2017-05-13 17:54:13 UTC
All you fans of the new world order will be delighted to
know that Condoleezza Rice has written a new book extolling
its virtues and benefits and I'll bet it has a lot of stuff
in their about all the great things that we have done for
the people in the Middle East, for instance.

The title of the book is "Democracy: Stories from the Long
Road to Freedom" and you can get your own personal copy
before they sellout from Amazon for $21 (Kindle $16.99).
That's a hardcover version, by the way. So, it will be
suitable for framing on your wall and preserving for your
children and grand children, or perhaps you might want to
show it off by placing it prominently on your coffee table
for awhile before framing it.

For those who are impressed by all that we have done for the
Muslims in Africa and the Middle East in our quest to spread
Democracy, I'm sure there will be lots of stuff about that
in her book, too.

Here's an excerpt from a review of her wonderful book:

"Rice worries that the advance of nationalism in the United
States and elsewhere could upend the international order
that has sought to spread freedom. "Democracy has gained
adherents in the context of this global order," she writes.

Then for another enthusiastic endorsement of the glories of
the new world order, you can read an article by Hillary at
the following website. I think Hillary is probably the
president of the new world article, btw. Or, at least she
would have been if she had won the election.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10026117398

As one of the many side benefits of the wonderful new world
order, incidentally, we now have a new and improved
Democratic party with a new and improved ideology called
neoliberalism. A good book to read on that subject would
probably be:

"What About Me?: The Struggle for Identity in a Market-Based
Society, by Paul Verhaeghe.
https://www.amazon.com/What-About-Me-Struggle-Market-Based/dp/1922070904
GLOBALIST
2017-05-13 20:27:10 UTC
[...]
Condi Rice-Susan Rice-Condi Rice-Susan Rice
Both did lousy jobs
But they did name an oil carrying boat after Condi
so she will have that legacy.
mg
2017-05-15 21:39:29 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 13:27:10 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
[...]
Condi is a liar, a politician, and a professor and is worth
about $4 million. I wouldn't be surprised if she made most
of her money working as a professor. Professors probably
have the best gravy train in the world, perhaps even better
than politicians.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 19:37:42 UTC
Condi is a liar, a politician, and a professor and is worth
about $4 million. I wouldn't be surprised if she made most
of her money working as a professor. Professors probably
have the best gravy train in the world, perhaps even better
than politicians.
You don't know much about being a professor, then, do you?

The vast majority of university and college professors do not
live high off the hog. As far as being worth about $4MM ...
I'd not be surprised if at least a few participants right here
on s.r are in that neighborhood of net worth. So?

wolfbat359
2017-05-13 23:43:35 UTC
All you fans of the new world order will be delighted to
know that Condoleezza Rice has written a new book extolling
its virtues and benefits and I'll bet it has a lot of stuff
in their about all the great things that we have done for
the people in the Middle East, for instance.
ActuALLY SHE SAYS WE DID NOT iNVADE iRAQ TO BRING dEMOCRACY;!
GLOBALIST
2017-05-14 16:46:25 UTC
Post by mg
[...]
Of course she has to rewrite history. I can find a dozen articles,
where the USA tried to set up a democracy there. After the fact though.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-14 18:32:30 UTC
All you fans of the new world order will be delighted to
know that Condoleezza Rice has written a new book extolling
its virtues and benefits and I'll bet it has a lot of stuff
in their about all the great things that we have done for
the people in the Middle East, for instance.
/snip - follow the thread/

Of course she has to rewrite history. I can find a dozen articles,
where the USA tried to set up a democracy there. After the fact though.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!