White House denies misleading public in aircraft carrier mix-up
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-19 19:37:53 UTC
The Whining Donald White House blaming this "glitch-ridden sequence of
events" on the Pentagon is only another instance of the circus into which
the US presidency has clearly morphed under the auspices of The Whining
Donald. After all, who controls/manages the Pentagon but the White House?
Who is commander in chief if not The Whining Donald? You just have to love
all this finger pointing in lieu of taking/accepting responsibility much
characteristic of The Whining Donald presidency.

What a circus The Whining Donald White House is! Who needs The Ringling
Brothers and Barnum and Bailey circus when we have The Whining Donald and
his Whining Donald minions around for entertainment?

Ha ha ha !!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-denies-misleading-public-in-aircraft-carrier-mix-up/ar-BBA368p?li=BBnb7Kz

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday denied that the Trump
administration misled the public when it was incorrectly announced last week
that a U.S. aircraft carrier was heading toward the Sea of Japan.

"The president said that we have an armada going toward the [Korean
Peninsula]. That is fact, it happened. It is happening, rather," Spicer said
during a press briefing.

The Navy announced on April 9 that its Carl Vinson Strike Group would skip a
regularly scheduled visit to Australia and head toward the western Pacific
Ocean, a move the White House later said was meant as a deterrent to North
Korea's recent provocations.

Asked about the decision to send those ships to North Korea during a White
House press briefing last week, Spicer framed the move as a deterrent.

"A carrier group is several things. The forward deployment is deterrence,
presence. It's prudent. But it does a lot of things. It ensures our - we
have the strategic capabilities, and it gives the president options in the
region," he said at the time.

But those statements were contradicted by a Navy picture taken April 15
showing the strike force in the Sunda Strait, an area off the coast of
Indonesia and thousands of miles from North Korea, The New York Times
reported Tuesday.

Administration officials described to the Times what the paper referred to
as a "glitch-ridden sequence of events ... [that] perpetuated the false
narrative that an American armada was racing toward the waters off North
Korea."

Spicer denied the White House had misled the public with his statements made
last week and blamed the Pentagon for any confusion.

/snip - read the cited linked article/
GLOBALIST
2017-04-19 20:02:55 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]
I don't think the President mislead anyone.
I think ,once again, the news media fanned the whole story
into a big ass invasion of North Korea.
I guess it broke your heart that they did not
fire atomic warheads at No Korea.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-19 21:10:57 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

I really do hope, Village Idiot, that you the Village Idiot - sooner if not
later - do learn to read and understand English as you the Village Idiot
clearly establish here that you do not.

from the linked article itself, as said by Spicer himself:
"The president said that we have an armada going toward the [Korean
Peninsula]."
from http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-carrier-idUSKBN17L03J
"...U.S. President Donald Trump boasted early last week that he had sent
an "armada" as a warning to North Korea...."
from
http://www.thenational.ae/world/americas/us-allies-in-asia-silent-over-trumps-aircraft-carrier-mix-up
"US president Donald Trump said last week that he had ordered the strike
group to head for Korean waters...."
from
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/trump-sends-armada-to-north-korea-as-kim-jong-un-threatens-to-nuke-warships-6569442/
"Donald Trump has said that he is sending an ‘armada’ towards the Korean
peninsula as tensions in the region grow significantly."
from
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/11/north-korea-warns-of-nuclear-strike-if-provoked-trump-armada-steams-on.html
""We are sending an Armada. Very powerful," Trump told Fox Business
Network,...."
from
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/12/president-trump-fox-business-network-north-korea-china-syria-russia
"Trump spoke about his decision to send the USS Carl Vinson aircraft
carrier and its battle group to waters off the Korean Peninsula. "We are
sending an armada. Very powerful." Trump said."

Now, Village Idiot, do make the substantiated case that indeed The Whining
Donald not at all - in Spicer's own words - "said that we have an armada
going toward the [Korean Peninsula]."

And, of course, Village Idiot, we now all - including the North Koreans -
know that in actual fact the Carl Vinson and its (possessive, not
contraction) accompanying ships were headed away from - instead of towards -
the Korean peninsula. Do make a substantiated case, Village Idiot, that
those words attributed to The Whining Donald even by Spicer himself were
indeed made up and "fanned" by the news media as you the Village Idiot
state.

So who, Village Idiot, in your considered thinking (such as it is) made that
statement about a very powerful armada going to the waters close to the
Korean peninsula when in actual fact that armada was heading away from that
destination? And why is that statement not misleading when those words
clearly were contrary to the actual direction in which that armada was
heading?

Just why, Village Idiot, do you so much like to create and spread fake news
as you the Village Idiot clearly do here yet again?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.

Now - of course - comes more fun and laughs as the Village Idiot performs
for us again his brilliant and most imposing Intellectual Coward ploy to
again run away from the issue, of course with his tail stiff between his
legs, back into that deep dark dungeon like hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-19 21:23:16 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

ummm....ok, Village Idiot - you got me once again!
Do explain, Village Idiot, exactly why would the news media "fire atomic
warheads at No Korea" as your words say?
What kind of delivery mechanisms does that news media have, Village idiot,
in order to "fire atomic warheads at No Korea"?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.

wups - and there goes the Village Idiot again performing his mandatory
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away yet again from the issue, of course
with his tail correctly positioned between his legs, back into that deep
dark disreputable hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-19 21:23:49 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-19 21:29:37 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

And yet once again - the Village Idiot...most obviously not being to respond
with facts and/or logic...resorts to yet another "Look here, not there"
ploy!

"not there"
- "The Whining Donald White House blaming this "glitch-ridden sequence of
events" on the Pentagon is only another instance of the circus into which
the US presidency has clearly morphed under the auspices of The Whining
Donald. After all, who controls/manages the Pentagon but the White House?
Who is commander in chief if not The Whining Donald? You just have to love
all this finger pointing in lieu of taking/accepting responsibility much
characteristic of The Whining Donald presidency."

"Look here"
- "I don't think the President mislead [sic] anyone."
blah blah blah blah blah

ha ha ha

wups - just look at the Village Idiot again perform his obligatory
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from his latest "Look here, not there"
ploy, of course with his tail as snug as can be between his legs, back into
that deep dark defective hole of his under his rock!
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-19 21:33:37 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]

OK, Village Idiot - I'll bite yet again.

Do cite a link...any link, Village Idiot...in which the news media morphed "
the whole story into a big ass invasion of North Korea" as you the Village
Idiot here say.

Yet again, Village Idiot, why do you the Village Idiot like so much to
create and spread fake news as you do here?

Please clarify, Village Idiot.

OH - just look at the Village Idiot immediately perform his mandatory
Intellectual Coward ploy to again run away from his love of creating and
spreading fake news, of course with his tail high between his legs, back
into that deep dark defiled hole of his under his rock!
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-05 00:06:40 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
I don't think
Yes, that's obvious. You're the village idiot, and actual thought
is not your forté.