Shit hit the fan when Republicans turned the tables on Democrat's double standards re: Hillary and her foreign connections
2018-02-12 13:41:54 UTC
Headline reads....the Democrats "quickly" shut down the committee.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5522671556001/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips
Jack Fate
2018-02-12 14:06:26 UTC
Headline reads....the Democrats "quickly" shut down the committee.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5522671556001/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips
If it's Fox News, you know only low life, low IQ Dear Leader lovers
believe it. The rest of us know all Fox News does is lie and you can
thank Reagan for their existence.
Gary
2018-02-12 15:20:09 UTC
Headline reads....the Democrats "quickly" shut down the committee.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5522671556001/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips
If it's Fox News, you know only low life, low IQ Dear Leader lovers
believe it. The rest of us know all Fox News does is lie and you can
thank Reagan for their existence.
Fox tells lies beneficial to the right. CNN (Cables Nigaro Network)
lies about everything that will benefit the left.
Jack Fate
2018-02-12 15:22:23 UTC
Headline reads....the Democrats "quickly" shut down the committee.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5522671556001/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips
If it's Fox News, you know only low life, low IQ Dear Leader lovers
believe it. The rest of us know all Fox News does is lie and you can
thank Reagan for their existence.
Fox tells lies beneficial to the right. CNN (Cables Nigaro Network)
lies about everything that will benefit the left.
I prefer the BBC, Euronews, El Mundo, El Diario and France 24 over *any*
US (or in the case of Fox, Australian) news outlets.
GLOBALIST
And you don't think any of those are slanted?
Jack Fate
Compared to CNN and Fox News? Puhlease.
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-12 17:31:10 UTC
Compared
2018-02-12 15:40:52 UTC
Headline reads....the Democrats "quickly" shut down the committee.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5522671556001/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips
If it's Fox News, you know only low life, low IQ Dear Leader lovers
believe it. The rest of us know all Fox News does is lie and you can
thank Reagan for their existence.
Fox tells lies beneficial to the right. CNN (Cables Nigaro Network)
lies about everything that will benefit the left.
I prefer the BBC, Euronews, El Mundo, El Diario and France 24 over *any*
US (or in the case of Fox, Australian) news outlets.
I can understand that. As I've mentioned before -- I lived in
England when I was ages 9 and 10. And I thoroughly enjoyed many
hours of listening to BBC. It seems the American networks all live
by the same philosophy. Which is --- they will stand for anything
they think we (boobus Amricanus) will fall for. To the network
owners -- profit is the key word.
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-12 22:22:04 UTC
I prefer