Bernie Sanders buys a summer home with your campaign donations
2017-09-18 16:39:04 UTC
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/10/bernie-sanders-buys-summer-home/
Jack Fate
2017-09-18 16:46:39 UTC
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/10/bernie-sanders-buys-summer-home/
Liar, pants fucking on fire. From the article you linked but didn't read:

“My family had a lake home in Maine since 1900, but we hadn’t had
the time to go there in recent years — especially since my parents
passed away,” she said. “We finally let go of it and that enabled us to
buy a place in the islands — something I’ve always hoped for.”

A separate outlet addressed rumors that Sanders had somehow banked
campaign donations and used them for personal gain:

The thing is, candidates don’t just get to pocket all their extra
donation money when they drop out.

“Here’s what a campaign committee is allowed to do with any
lingering cash: it can donate the funds to charities or political
parties; it can contribute $2,000 per election to other candidates; and
it can save the money in case the candidate chooses to run again.”

So while it is true Senator Bernie Sanders has purchased a summer home
in Vermont, the real estate acquisition was more of a trade than a
questionable portfolio upgrade.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 05:26:43 UTC
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/10/bernie-sanders-buys-summer-home/
"So while it is true Senator Bernie Sanders has purchased a summer home
in Vermont, the real estate acquisition was more of a trade than a
questionable portfolio upgrade."

Sanders didn't buy it with campaign donations, YOU WORTHLESS LYING
DUMBFUCK! YOU NEED TO BE STRIPPED OF ALL VETERANS' BENEFITS AND
AWAIT THE DEATH PENALTY FOR TREASON!