Trump- The Phenomena
b flanier
2018-03-12 01:28:02 UTC
There are those who think Trump is 'sui generis' as a person but
he certainly is not. I'd bet you have met at least one other who
has all the characteristics that Trump exhibits. We'll not enumerate
them-his critics have pointed them out.

Then there are the folks who say Trump is 'sui generis' as a politician.
Again, I'd say that he is not. I would suggest we haven't seen a Pol
quite like Trump for awhile, at least in such a high office but there
have been such.

"Well, Flanier, just who do you think compares with the Orangeman?" I
heard queried from the back.

Huey Long-the Kingfish-of yesteryear. Huey was a "Populist" but
with a slightly different twist-his Share The Wealth was a movement
begun in February 1934, during the Great Depression by Long who
first proposed the plan in a national radio address, now referred
to as the "Share Our Wealth Speech". This, pretty much the same
as Trump's. The difference was who the two wanted to share the
wealth with.

You political creatures may have other candidates you think
comparable to the current political aberration.
Gary
2018-03-12 11:40:25 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:28:02 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
Post by b flanier
[...]
(..... love him or hate him -- we have to admit Trump is the most
truthful president we ever had .... :-)

"We have to defeat Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, a very low I.Q.
individual," Trump said,

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/10/trump_maxine_waters_a_low_iq_individual.html
b flanier
2018-03-12 13:04:29 UTC
(..... love him or hate him -- we have to admit Trump is the most
truthful president we ever had .... :-)
Yes, Gary, yes!! And the world is flat, the sun goes around the earth
and the earth wobbles on its axis which causes the seasons..

"Gary is such a makebate." ~ Stan Lynski
Gary
2018-03-12 14:41:01 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 06:04:29 -0700 (PDT), b flanier
Post by b flanier
Post by Gary
(..... love him or hate him -- we have to admit Trump is the most
truthful president we ever had .... :-)
Yes, Gary, yes!! And the world is flat, the sun goes around the earth
and the earth wobbles on its axis which causes the seasons..
"Gary is such a makebate." ~ Stan Lynski
If I were a liberal, I'd be calling Trump a racist -- for reminding
people (truthfully) that the average IQ of people like Waters is about
80.

me
2018-03-12 14:21:00 UTC
You can expect ‘aberrations’ to become less aberrant as we go along towards triage.
http://www.endit.info/Cracks.shtml