France: gay support for LePen increasing
2017-04-20 14:31:24 UTC
I just saw on RT that in France, gay support for Marine LePen's
National Front is increasing. The National Front is anti-gay-rights
of course, being "conservative", but a bigger factor is that so
much Islamic immigrant murderousness is directed against gays.
The spot also noted that a big factor was also the recent
massacre of a nightclub full of gay people in Florida, by an
Islamic guy born in the USA but committed to Islam, probably
influenced by his upbringing since his father seems to me to be
a religious bigot pig of the first order.

RT also reports that Julian Assange has been asking his twitter
followers whether he should run for parliament in the UK. That
seems a bad idea to me, since the USA is out to get him and if
he's in the UK it will be easier for the USA to do that.

RT is also reporting right now that the Iranians are fearful
because there's a new wave of anti-Iranian rhetoric blossoming
in the USA.

The Keiser report just started up on RT, preceded by a
notice that would be familiar to American TV watchers, that the
views expressed in the upcoming program do not necessarily
reflect the views of RT.
islander
2017-04-20 15:37:45 UTC
I just saw on RT that in France, gay support for Marine LePen's
National Front is increasing. The National Front is anti-gay-rights
of course, being "conservative", but a bigger factor is that so
much Islamic immigrant murderousness is directed against gays.
The spot also noted that a big factor was also the recent
massacre of a nightclub full of gay people in Florida, by an
Islamic guy born in the USA but committed to Islam, probably
influenced by his upbringing since his father seems to me to be
a religious bigot pig of the first order.
I thought that gay people were smarter than that! The National Front
has a long history of discrimination against gays. Now suddenly, Marine
LePen is changing that? Not likely, IMV.

As to Omar Mateen, the shooter at the Pulse nightclub in Florida, I
think that this is a product of religious intolerance for homosexuality,
in this case in the Muslim faith. I agree that Mateen's father is a
religious bigot pig of the first order and is probably the reason that
Mateen became so destructive. There is some evidence that he was a
closeted gay man who became increasingly unstable because his sexuality
was not something that his father could deal with. His life was a
horror show long before it exploded in violence.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-20 18:44:30 UTC
I just saw on RT that in France, gay support for Marine LePen's
National Front is increasing. The National Front is anti-gay-rights
of course, being "conservative", but a bigger factor is that so
much Islamic immigrant murderousness is directed against gays.
The spot also noted that a big factor was also the recent
massacre of a nightclub full of gay people in Florida, by an
Islamic guy born in the USA but committed to Islam, probably
influenced by his upbringing since his father seems to me to be
a religious bigot pig of the first order.
I thought that gay people were smarter than that! The National Front
has a long history of discrimination against gays. Now suddenly, Marine
LePen is changing that? Not likely, IMV.
Gay people aren't any smarter than straight people. It just
seems that way sometimes.
Post by islander
As to Omar Mateen, the shooter at the Pulse nightclub in Florida, I
think that this is a product of religious intolerance for homosexuality,
in this case in the Muslim faith. I agree that Mateen's father is a
religious bigot pig of the first order and is probably the reason that
Mateen became so destructive. There is some evidence that he was a
closeted gay man who became increasingly unstable because his sexuality
was not something that his father could deal with.
That seems to be a common phenomenon. Sometimes
parents are the worst things for some kids, instead of
the best.
islander
2017-04-21 15:19:58 UTC
Post by islander
As to Omar Mateen, the shooter at the Pulse nightclub in Florida, I
think that this is a product of religious intolerance for homosexuality,
in this case in the Muslim faith. I agree that Mateen's father is a
religious bigot pig of the first order and is probably the reason that
Mateen became so destructive. There is some evidence that he was a
closeted gay man who became increasingly unstable because his sexuality
was not something that his father could deal with.
That seems to be a common phenomenon. Sometimes
parents are the worst things for some kids, instead of
the best.
I agree, especially when fundamentalist religion is involved.
His life was a horror show long before it exploded in violence.
El Castor
2017-04-21 03:32:50 UTC
[...]
"Homosexuals are beheaded, hanged and stoned in modern Saudi Arabia
and Iran, where Muhammad's laws are applied most strictly. Five other
Muslim countries also have the death penalty on their books for
homosexual behavior. In the past, gays were burned. As one cleric
recently put it, the only point of theological debate is not whether
the homosexual should be killed, but how it should be done."
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
islander
2017-04-21 15:21:58 UTC
[...]
An argument of the form, "which is worse." All discrimination against
gays is bad and especially when it is based on religion.
El Castor
2017-04-21 19:03:00 UTC
[...]
I believe if I were Gay I would be able to distinguish a difference
between not getting a job and being burned at the stake. There is
simply no doubt that Gays will benefit from a slowing, or hopefully a
halt, in the Islamization of France and that is why they are voting
for Le Pen.

mg
2017-04-20 23:50:49 UTC
[...]
I've always been amazed at how politicians, here in the US,
and around the world, I guess, can get such a bloated ego
from winning an election, or gaining support from some
particular group.

Don't they know that the public, (in this case France's gay
community), is merely choosing between two evils and
selecting the one that they think is the least bad? Having
said that, though, I think the gay community is making the
right choice.