Three dead in Germany as van ploughs into crowd in Muenster
2018-04-07 19:04:53 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43683687

I'm telling you...we have to take cars away from people

Another police spokesman, Andreas Bode, said it was still too early to declare the incident an attack and could not confirm the suspect's identity. German media has reported that the driver may be a German national with mental health problems.
=========================
The incident comes at a time of a heightened concern in Europe, following a spate of jihadist attacks using vehicles to kill pedestrians in the UK, France and Sweden.
===========================
So you still don't get why our President is trying to limit and control
who can enter our borders???????
Jack Fate
2018-04-07 19:10:09 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43683687
I'm telling you...we have to take cars away from people
Another police spokesman, Andreas Bode, said it was still too early
to declare the incident an attack and could not confirm the suspect's
identity. German media has reported that the driver may be a German
national with mental health problems. ========================= The
incident comes at a time of a heightened concern in Europe, following
a spate of jihadist attacks using vehicles to kill pedestrians in the
UK, France and Sweden. =========================== So you still don't
get why our President is trying to limit and control who can enter
our borders???????
We know why. You don't. You drank the Kool Aide, stupid.