Hollywood's hypocrisy blown to smithereens by Havey Weinstein's pussy grabbing
2017-10-07 15:16:15 UTC
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
GLOBALIST
2017-10-07 15:18:57 UTC
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
Just saying:
Weinstein was born in Flushing, New York.[3] He was raised in a Jewish family,[4] the son of Max Weinstein, a diamond cutter (d. 1976[5]), and Miriam (née Postel; d. 2016 at 90[5]).[
====================
Most of his movies were depraved to say the least.
Jack Fate
2017-10-07 15:27:34 UTC
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
Weinstein was born in Flushing, New York.[3] He was raised in a Jewish family,[4] the son of Max Weinstein, a diamond cutter (d. 1976[5]), and Miriam (née Postel; d. 2016 at 90[5]).[
====================
Most of his movies were depraved to say the least.
You are surprised there are perverts in Hollywood? Really? Course,
compared to the Catholic Church, Hollywood are amateurs. How many
pedophiles and Inquisitions has Hollywood got? Did you know that your
fucked up church supported Franco, asshole, and still fucking does?
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-08 21:31:48 UTC
You
2017-10-07 15:20:52 UTC
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
So fucking what? Compared to Agent Orange and YOU, he's a saint. He's
also not a politician.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-08 21:44:24 UTC
So
m***@my-deja.com
2017-10-12 00:19:44 UTC
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
Everyone eventually gets whats coming to them in an elegant
form of justice. Weinstein is in the process of being neutered
in public.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-10-12 06:30:24 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by GLOBALIST
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
Everyone eventually gets whats coming to them in an elegant
form of justice.
That's pollyanna-ish IMO.

"In the part of the universe that we know there is
great injustice, and often the good suffer, and often
the wicked prosper, and one hardly knows which of
those is the more annoying ..."
-- Bertrand Russell
http://tinyurl.com/yc9cmhqd
in public.
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 07:19:56 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Everyone eventually gets whats coming to them in an elegant
form of justice.
Rumpel replied:That's pollyanna-ish IMO.
Post by rumpelstiltskin
"In the part of the universe that we know there is
great injustice, and often the good suffer, and often
the wicked prosper, and one hardly knows which of
those is the more annoying ..."
-- Bertrand Russell
Another proof that "God" is elsewhere occupied. He could stop
this nonsense in a nonce if He would just take notice. You must
know that, in his omnipotence, what with all the yelling, wailing,
crying, moaning etc, from the prayful, He has to hear the pleas.

Is He there? Maybe he is just ignoring or covering his ears. Pat
Robertson knows.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-10-12 08:55:59 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by rumpelstiltskin
"In the part of the universe that we know there is
great injustice, and often the good suffer, and often
the wicked prosper, and one hardly knows which of
those is the more annoying ..."
-- Bertrand Russell
Another proof that "God" is elsewhere occupied. He could stop
this nonsense in a nonce if He would just take notice. You must
know that, in his omnipotence, what with all the yelling, wailing,
crying, moaning etc, from the prayful, He has to hear the pleas.
Is He there? Maybe he is just ignoring or covering his ears. Pat
Robertson knows.
If I had to manage the human race, I'd sure be
covering my ears, and away on permanent
vacation in Bermuda with a message on my
answering machine that I was dreadfully sorry,
but the machine didn't seem to be working at
the moment.
m***@my-deja.com
2017-10-17 00:19:13 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by GLOBALIST
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
Everyone eventually gets whats coming to them in an elegant
form of justice.
That's pollyanna-ish IMO.
That is strange. Why would it be pollyanna=ish?
Good or bad, we have it coming. Call it what you want.
in public.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-10-17 01:31:00 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by rumpelstiltskin
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by GLOBALIST
One of Hollywood's major major big wheels
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211
Everyone eventually gets whats coming to them in an elegant
form of justice.
That's pollyanna-ish IMO.
That is strange. Why would it be pollyanna=ish?
Good or bad, we have it coming. Call it what you want.
It's pollyanna-ish because it's not true that
everyone gets what's coming to them, "in an
elegant form of justice" or any other way.