"... I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment...”, and "..get Pence once tRUMP impeached..." (both google retrievablle)
Add Reply
PJay OD
2018-09-11 13:02:07 UTC
"... I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment...”, and "..get Pence once tRUMP impeached..." (both
google retrievablle)

This lunatic fringe of anti-tRUMPism better hurry up wuth their 'impeachment' movement.

Nixon's Vice Presidemt, Agnew, had already resigned before DemocRATs concentrated their coup focus on President Nixon

It took the DemocRATS 586 days into Nixon's term to get him to cave in and resign (i.e. Their Bloodless Coup) and its doubtful that tRUMP could cave as easily and as quickly

TRUMP already begins the 620th day of his term today with only 840 days left in his term.

As of Jan 1, 2019 DemocRATS will have only 730 more days to get an unrealistic 2/3 super majority vote to 'impeach' in the Senate

DemocRATS better hurry up with their 'impeachment' to get it done before tRUMP's term is history
Weatherman
2018-09-11 13:05:24 UTC
PJay OD wrote:
> "... I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment...”, and "..get Pence once tRUMP impeached..." (both
> google retrievablle)
>
> This lunatic fringe of anti-tRUMPism better hurry up wuth their 'impeachment' movement.
>
> Nixon's Vice Presidemt, Agnew, had already resigned before DemocRATs concentrated their coup focus on President Nixon
>
> It took the DemocRATS 586 days into Nixon's term to get him to cave in and resign (i.e. Their Bloodless Coup) and its doubtful that tRUMP could cave as easily and as quickly
>
> TRUMP already begins the 620th day of his term today with only 840 days left in his term.
>
> As of Jan 1, 2019 DemocRATS will have only 730 more days to get an unrealistic 2/3 super majority vote to 'impeach' in the Senate
>

> DemocRATS better hurry up with their 'impeachment' to get it done before tRUMP's term is history

The real question is will Trump live long enough to enjoy his
impeachment. I think KFC will probably bring him down before any
congressional proceedings and KFC will "do it from the inside".
PJay OD
2018-09-11 13:29:34 UTC
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:05:23 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
> PJay OD wrote:
> > "... I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment...”, and "..get Pence once tRUMP impeached..." (both
> > google retrievablle)
> >
> > This lunatic fringe of anti-tRUMPism better hurry up wuth their 'impeachment' movement.
> >
> > Nixon's Vice Presidemt, Agnew, had already resigned before DemocRATs concentrated their coup focus on President Nixon
> >
> > It took the DemocRATS 586 days into Nixon's term to get him to cave in and resign (i.e. Their Bloodless Coup) and its doubtful that tRUMP could cave as easily and as quickly
> >
> > TRUMP already begins the 620th day of his term today with only 840 days left in his term.
> >
> > As of Jan 1, 2019 DemocRATS will have only 730 more days to get an unrealistic 2/3 super majority vote to 'impeach' in the Senate
> >

> > DemocRATS better hurry up with their 'impeachment' to get it done before tRUMP's term is history

blah,blah,snip,snip...KFC will "do it from the inside"...

givin up on the 'Russian Hoax" and now a new conspiraceeee theory is hatched we see. LOL!
Weatherman
2018-09-11 13:34:17 UTC

Damn, you're getting a stupid as the fake Globalist.
GLOBALIST
2018-09-11 14:39:15 UTC
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:34:16 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
> PJay OD wrote:

> > blah,blah,snip,snip...KFC will "do it from the inside"...
> >
> > givin up on the 'Russian Hoax" and now a new conspiraceeee theory is hatched we see. LOL!
> >

> Damn, you're getting a stupid as the fake Globalist.

Our "ace in the hole" is Vice President Pence , who is a 100X more
conservative than the President. President Trump was very
wise in making Pince his vice president.
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:42:40 UTC
GLOBALIST wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 8:34:16 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
>> PJay OD wrote:

>>> blah,blah,snip,snip...KFC will "do it from the inside"...
>>>
>>> givin up on the 'Russian Hoax" and now a new conspiraceeee theory is hatched we see. LOL!
>>>

>> Damn, you're getting a stupid as the fake Globalist.
>
> Our "ace in the hole" is Vice President Pence , who is a 100X more
> conservative than the President. President Trump was very
> wise in making Pince (?) his vice president.

If Trump gets impeached for treason, Pence and all his appointments are
fucking FIRED. He chose Pence for the evangelicals, stupid.
PJay OD
2018-09-11 14:52:00 UTC

[

}

Our COTUS doesn't say that, Spaniard. Besides no war; no treason, Spaniard
Weatherman
2018-09-11 14:53:49 UTC

Yes it does and I'm not a Spaniard but you are a wannabe Russian oligarch.
PJay OD
2018-09-11 17:07:51 UTC
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 9:53:47 AM UTC-5, Weatherman wrote:
> PJay OD wrote:

> > [
> >
> > If Trump gets impeached for treason, Pence and all his appointments are
> > fucking FIRED

((

Our COTUS doesn't say that, Spaniard. Besides no war; no treason, Spaniard

}}

(

.Yes it does... blah,snip.

)

per your fellow traveller, the LeftWingWhacko Robert Reich:

"...impeachment isn't enough...

...impeachment would not remedy Trump’s unconstitutional presidency because it would leave in place his vice president, White House staff and Cabinet, as well as all the executive orders he issued and all the legislation he signed, and the official record of his presidency..."