"It's Absurd" - 6 Baltimore Schools Have Zero Students Proficient In State Math, English Tests
2017-05-19 01:28:06 UTC
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/its-absurd-6-baltimore-schools-have-zero-students-proficient-state-math-english-test
mg
2017-05-19 12:11:24 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 18:28:06 -0700 (PDT), me
Post by me
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/its-absurd-6-baltimore-schools-have-zero-students-proficient-state-math-english-test
Baltimore spends $15,483 per-pupil, second only to New York
City's $19,770. Utah, on the other hand, is at the bottom of
the heap at $6,555 per year.
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-05-21/news/bs-md-ci-census-schools-20130521_1_school-system-per-pupil-spending-districts

I'm not sure how well Utah does on their test scores,
though.
me
2017-05-19 12:22:29 UTC
NYC government schools are bad. I have grandchildren in that system.
GLOBALIST
2017-05-19 12:29:36 UTC
NYC government schools are bad. I have grandchildren in that system.
And this is why parents want school vouchers.
More and more parochial schools are getting non-Catholic students
especially in some neighborhoods
The kids are exposed to religious values even if they
never join the Church
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 12:31:31 UTC
The kids are exposed to religious lies even if they never join the
Church
I corrected your post for you. You're welcome.
me
2017-05-19 13:09:41 UTC
But you ignored the point of the post. That is your coping mechanism. Democrat shit holed dot the country and people such as yourself blame any one but themselves.
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 13:18:58 UTC
But you ignored the point of the post. That is your coping mechanism.
Democrat shit holed dot the country and people such as yourself blame
any one but themselves.
I wasn't replying to your original post, dumb ass. I was replying to the
Village Idiot's stupidity regarding religious schools. Try to keep up,
low IQ Zero Hedge believer.
me
2017-05-19 14:02:43 UTC
As I point out - this is your coping mechanism. Inconvenient truths must be avoided because they are uncomfortable. Why reassess your assumptions when you can ignore reality?
Jack Fate
2017-05-19 14:05:42 UTC
As I point out - this is your coping mechanism. Inconvenient truths
must be avoided because they are uncomfortable. Why reassess your
assumptions when you can ignore reality?
Inner city schools aren't given the same resources as suburban schools.
This has been going on for over 80 years and you think the Democrats are
at fault. There is no need to comment on such illogical stupidity,
me
2017-05-19 15:05:14 UTC
See
http://www.edweek.org/ew/section/multimedia/map-how-per-pupil-spending-compares-across-us.html

Now slap yourself for being a partisan asshole believer in fantasy.
El Castor
2017-05-19 19:27:22 UTC
See
http://www.edweek.org/ew/section/multimedia/map-how-per-pupil-spending-compares-across-us.html
Now slap yourself for being a partisan asshole believer in fantasy.
The problem isn't the schools, it's the students.

Sang Froid
2017-05-19 18:54:37 UTC
Inner
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 18:52:20 UTC
I wa
Sang Froid
2017-05-19 16:44:41 UTC
I am a dishonest jerkoff.
That's always the issue with "correcting" posts.

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-05-19 18:44:28 UTC
NYC government schools are bad. I have grandchildren in that system.
And this is why parents want school vouchers.
More and more parochial schools are getting non-Catholic students
especially in some neighborhoods
The kids are exposed to religious values even if they
never join the Church

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha!!
Behold how the Village Idiot again entertain us all with his crappy crappy
English!

You, Village Idiot, are so very very *F*U*N*N*Y* with your crappy crappy
English!

Why, Village Idiot, are you with your crappy crappy English still in this
country?

wups...just look at the Village Idiot run away again from the issue of his
crappy crappy English by performing yet another Intellectual Coward ploy, of
course with his tail barely perceivable between his legs this time, back
into that deep dark diseased hole of his under his rock!