Self proclaimed 'better educated' infesting LEFTISM, salivating as they predict increased deficit spending resulting from tRUMP tax cut, in a quandary as the diametric opposite evolves with US Treasury reporting SURPLUS for first month of tax cut.
PJay OD
2018-02-14 14:44:37 UTC

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts.pdf
Jack Fate
2018-02-14 15:04:43 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Self proclaimed 'better educated' infesting LEFTISM, salivating as they predict increased deficit spending resulting from tRUMP tax cut, in a quandary as the diametric opposite evolves with US Treasury reporting SURPLUS for first month of tax cut.
https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts.pdf
That surplus is a result of Obama's economic policies and the fact that
January, due to Christmas sales, is always a good month. Who the fuck do
you think you're fooling dip shit alt right bigoted racist, yourself?
GLOBALIST
And it would follow that if we had a surplus now, we should have one all along
Jack Fate
Only if you've never studied logic or economics like you.
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-14 17:10:25 UTC
Only

2018-02-14 17:01:10 UTC