Life in 'Blue AmeriKa': Manfort locked up in Solitary Confinement related to pre-trial charges that his personl income tax returns were 'false' (i.e. info not fully disclosed) https
Add Reply
PJay OD
2018-07-11 12:20:32 UTC

https://klasing-associates.com/updates-criminal-tax-cases-ex-trump-associates-paul-manafort-rick-gates/
Heirloom
2018-07-11 12:25:58 UTC
Um, Mueller is a Republican. Oops.
PJay OD
2018-07-11 13:23:25 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Life in 'Blue AmeriKa': Manfort locked up in Solitary Confinement related to pre-trial charges that his personl income tax returns were 'false' (i.e. info not fully disclosed)
https://klasing-associates.com/updates-criminal-tax-cases-ex-trump-associates-paul-manafort-rick-gates/
{

. Um, Mueller is a Republican. Oops.

}

"...Mueller's current party registration is not clear..."

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/peoplespoliticsiii/mueller-team-heavy-with-dem-donors-and-virtually-n-t51668.html
Heirloom
He's a registered Republican and you are a useless traitor.
PJay OD
2018-07-11 13:35:22 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Post by PJay OD
Life in 'Blue AmeriKa': Manfort locked up in Solitary Confinement related to pre-trial charges that his personl income tax returns were 'false' (i.e. info not fully disclosed)
https://klasing-associates.com/updates-criminal-tax-cases-ex-trump-associates-paul-manafort-rick-gates/
{
. Um, Mueller is a Republican. Oops.
}
"...Mueller's current party registration is not clear..."
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/peoplespoliticsiii/mueller-team-heavy-with-dem-donors-and-virtually-n-t51668.html
{

. He's a registered Republican ...blah,snip

}

Just like Comey's wife and daughters, I'm hearing that Mueller's wife and daughters were obsessed with finally getting a woman as POTUS.
Heirloom
Pfft.
PJay OD

Unhappy wife; unhappy life! And daughters too?
Heirloom
2018-07-11 14:29:13 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Post by PJay OD
Post by PJay OD
Post by PJay OD
[...]
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GLOBALIST
2018-07-11 12:33:34 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Life in 'Blue AmeriKa': Manfort locked up in Solitary Confinement related to pre-trial charges that his personl income tax returns were 'false' (i.e. info not fully disclosed)
https://klasing-associates.com/updates-criminal-tax-cases-ex-trump-associates-paul-manafort-rick-gates/
More of that bullshit from Mueller.
I don't think even Eugene McCarthy had that much sway over
everyone.
These guys will all be pardoned in time
Heirloom
2018-07-11 12:39:23 UTC
Post by PJay OD
Life in 'Blue AmeriKa': Manfort locked up in Solitary Confinement related to pre-trial charges that his personl income tax returns were 'false' (i.e. info not fully disclosed)
https://klasing-associates.com/updates-criminal-tax-cases-ex-trump-associates-paul-manafort-rick-gates/
More of that bullshit from Mueller.
I don't think even Eugene McCarthy had that much sway over
everyone.
These guys will all be pardoned in time
Keep telling yourself that, traitor.