US MSM "INVITES ISIS TO SUICIDE BOMB ONE OF DONALD TRUMP’S PROPERTIES" APRIL 19, 2017
Add Reply
PJay OD
2017-04-20 06:56:30 UTC
US MSM "INVITES ISIS TO SUICIDE BOMB ONE OF DONALD TRUMP’S PROPERTIES" APRIL 19, 2017

https://downtrend.com/71superb/msnbc-contributor-invites-isis-to-suicide-bomb-one-of-donald-trumps-properties
mg
2017-04-20 13:24:13 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:56:30 -0700 (PDT), PJay OD
US MSM "INVITES ISIS TO SUICIDE BOMB ONE OF DONALD TRUMP’S PROPERTIES" APRIL 19, 2017
https://downtrend.com/71superb/msnbc-contributor-invites-isis-to-suicide-bomb-one-of-donald-trumps-properties
I think the evidence supports the conclusion that Obama and
U.S. allies funded ISIS, and perhaps created it. So, it's
not all that big of step for the MSMs to threaten political
opponents with ISIS retaliation. Politics makes strange
bedfellows:

-----------------

"Democrat Congresswoman Says US Is Directly Funding ISIS, Al
Qaeda

By S. Noble - December 8, 2016

The U.S. is directly and indirectly funding ISIS and Al
Qaeda according to a congresswoman from Hawaii.

Jake Tapper asked Tulsi Gabbard, the representative from
Hawaii if she was interested in working in Trump’s cabinet
because Ms. Gabbard recently met with the President-elect.
She said she loves her job and spoke with President-elect
Trump about the US funding of Al Qaeda and ISIS.

“I love my job. The people of Hawaii chose me to work again
in November. My goal in going there, in receiving the
invitation to speak to President-Elect Trump was to speak
specifically about the situation in Syria and the
consequences of escalating the regime change war that the
United States is ruling along with countries like Saudi
Arabia, Qatar and Turkey and escalating that view a no-fly
zone or safe zone. And urging him to end the regime change
war, to stop funding directly and indirectly groups working
with ISIS and Al Qaeda and to stop funneling the dollars and
weapons and assistance from others directly supporting the
terrorist groups who are supposed to be our enemy who we are
supposed to be fighting to defeat.”

When Tapper asked her if she was suggesting the US was
funding these terrorist groups, she said we were.

“I am not only suggesting it. This is the reality that we
are living in. If you or I were to go and provide money,
weapons or support to a group like al Qaeda or ISIS, we’d be
thrown in jail. However, the U.S. Government has been
providing money, weapons, intel, assistance and other types
of support through the CIA directly to these groups that are
working with and are affiliated with al Qaeda and ISIS.” [.
. .]
http://www.independentsentinel.com/democrat-congresswoman-says-us-is-directly-funding-isis-al-qaeda/
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-20 14:10:59 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:56:30 -0700 (PDT), PJay OD
US MSM "INVITES ISIS TO SUICIDE BOMB ONE OF DONALD TRUMP’S PROPERTIES" APRIL 19, 2017
https://downtrend.com/71superb/msnbc-contributor-invites-isis-to-suicide-bomb-one-of-donald-trumps-properties
I think the evidence supports the conclusion that Obama and
U.S. allies funded ISIS, and perhaps created it. So, it's
not all that big of step for the MSMs to threaten political
opponents with ISIS retaliation. Politics makes strange
What's an MSM? All I got from looking it up was a
supplement to alleviate arthritis pain.
mg
2017-04-20 14:21:21 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:56:30 -0700 (PDT), PJay OD
US MSM "INVITES ISIS TO SUICIDE BOMB ONE OF DONALD TRUMP’S PROPERTIES" APRIL 19, 2017
https://downtrend.com/71superb/msnbc-contributor-invites-isis-to-suicide-bomb-one-of-donald-trumps-properties
I think the evidence supports the conclusion that Obama and
U.S. allies funded ISIS, and perhaps created it. So, it's
not all that big of step for the MSMs to threaten political
opponents with ISIS retaliation. Politics makes strange
What's an MSM? All I got from looking it up was a
supplement to alleviate arthritis pain.
MSM = Mainstream Media
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media

I avoided using that abbreviation for many years, but now it
has become so common, at least in political circles, that I
don't mind using it.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-20 18:44:30 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:56:30 -0700 (PDT), PJay OD
US MSM "INVITES ISIS TO SUICIDE BOMB ONE OF DONALD TRUMP’S PROPERTIES" APRIL 19, 2017
https://downtrend.com/71superb/msnbc-contributor-invites-isis-to-suicide-bomb-one-of-donald-trumps-properties
I think the evidence supports the conclusion that Obama and
U.S. allies funded ISIS, and perhaps created it. So, it's
not all that big of step for the MSMs to threaten political
opponents with ISIS retaliation. Politics makes strange
What's an MSM? All I got from looking it up was a
supplement to alleviate arthritis pain.
MSM = Mainstream Media
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media
Thanks, I never would have figured that out for
myself, since you have to break the first word
in half to get all three initials.
Post by mg
I avoided using that abbreviation for many years, but now it
has become so common, at least in political circles, that I
don't mind using it.
I'm just too out of the loop ever to have seen
it before, I guess. I may have run into it and just
glazed over, since I often glaze over when
confronted with unfamiliar acronyms, rather
than bothering trying to figure them out. Jesus
gave us the English language for communication,
and now we're messing it all up.
rumpelstiltskin
don't mind using it.
El Castor
2017-04-20 19:41:41 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:56:30 -0700 (PDT), PJay OD
US MSM "INVITES ISIS TO SUICIDE BOMB ONE OF DONALD TRUMP’S PROPERTIES" APRIL 19, 2017
https://downtrend.com/71superb/msnbc-contributor-invites-isis-to-suicide-bomb-one-of-donald-trumps-properties
I think the evidence supports the conclusion that Obama and
U.S. allies funded ISIS, and perhaps created it. So, it's
not all that big of step for the MSMs to threaten political
opponents with ISIS retaliation. Politics makes strange
Not quite that simple. My guess is that it was all about Iran. The US
was attempting to undermine Assad, who was Iran's man in Syria. In
doing so we gave aid and armaments to what we believed were "moderate"
Sunnis who opposed Assad and Shiites. The "good" Muslims then gave or
sold those weapons to ISIS, or the Al Nusra Front, the Al Qaeda
affiliate in Syria. The Middle East is a very complicated mess -- and
-----------------
mg
2017-04-20 23:05:23 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 12:41:41 -0700, El Castor
[...]
The Congresswoman doesn't say it's complicated, or
accidental, or indirect. She says it's direct assistance to
ISIS.

As bad as Obama wanted regime change in Syria, do you really
think that he isn't using ISIS to fight Assad, especially
when you consider that all the time and effort we have
supposedly put into bombing ISIS hasn't done much, if any,
good. Here's an excerpt from an article:

"Reports from pilots and sources up and down the Pentagon
chain of command tell an interesting story. Considering
America’s years of experience at “precision bombing” and the
vast intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance
capabilities of the world’s largest military, America’s
utter failure in curtailing ISIS and her dozens of “sister
organizations” has been inexplicable.

American pilots flying over Iraq and Syria have quietly
leaked their story for over a year now but no news agency
will carry it. They say they have flown over oil tanker
convoys 4 lanes wide at times and been told to stay silent.

They report mysterious aircraft dropping supplies to ISIS
and al Nusra, they are silenced on that as well.

The most common report, however, is massive parking lots
filled with hundreds, even thousands of Humvees, Abrams
tanks, artillery pieces, support vehicles of all kinds, all
“hands off” at the orders of the Pentagon.

In previous bombing campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan,
American pilots and drone operators admittedly suffered
“collateral damage” at levels from 50% to almost 90% by some
estimates. This could be the reason the US has somehow
ordered pilots, both “cockpit” and “deskbound drone,” to
“stand down” when they find juicy targets of opportunity.

They say it isn’t, that many of these targets are totally in
the open or “well worth the risk.” In fact some pilots are
totally dispirited from seeing the same “fat targets” over
and over while they are sent after road checkpoints or
abandoned buildings."
http://journal-neo.org/2015/12/14/how-john-mccain-crippled-obama-s-war-on-isis/
-----------------
El Castor
2017-04-21 03:38:30 UTC
[...]
I don't doubt that directly or indirectly Obama aided ISIS, but I
still think it all came down to Assad and Iran. Why else?
mg
2017-04-21 11:00:43 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:38:30 -0700, El Castor
[...]
I think that there are at least three forces at work driving
the wars for regime change: (1) Neoconservatism, and (2)
Saudi Arabia payoffs to politicians, and (3) Corporate and
military/industrial complex, and the 1% payoffs to
politicians.

With the neoconservatives, I think, they see right now, with
the America's military strength, mankind's one and only last
chance to save the world, and civilization, by creating a
new world order.

Saudi Arabia (and Qatar) want to eliminate Assad and run a
pipeline through Syria and politicians want to feather their
retirement nest with money from those countries.

In addition, politicians also need money from corporations
and the 1% to finance their campaigns, etc., and, I don't
think the 1% are necessarily all Republicans. They might be
people like George Soros, for instance.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-04-21 13:54:25 UTC
[...]
new world order. their campaigns, etc., and, I don't
Saudi Arabia (and Qatar) want to eliminate Assad and run a
pipeline through Syria and politicians want to feather their
retirement nest with money from those countries.
In addition, politicians also need money from corporations
and the 1% to finance
think the 1% are necessarily all Republicans. They might be
people like George Soros, for instance.

(I never saw the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate factory",
since I hardly ever watch movies. But maybe I should
watch that one someday, if I ever get around to it.)