The Knowledge of The Globy
b***@gmail.com
2017-04-20 22:17:59 UTC
Folks, the Lawrence of Akutagawa keeps close tabs on the Globy
of Dumb and for that the Froup is greatful. Larry recently reported
that the Globy was at it again (sorta like Alice of Noel Coward
fame- see
We all have
been appraised of the Globy's education-it is inspiring to be sure
and here is the latest example:

It was a nice day in the Burg of Globy so he was sitting on his
porch when a young fella drove up and came up to the porch.

"Sir, I was driving by and noticed you had a lot of milk weed in
your back yard. Would you mind if I went out and got some milk?"

"You don't get milk from milk weed!" the Globy intoned having had
several courses on animal husbandry in college (and getting an "A").

"Oh yes," said the young man. "I have a degree from the University
so I know all about it."

"Well, help yourself," said the Globy. He soon saw the young
man coming back to his car with two buckets full of milk.

The next day the Globy was again sitting on his porch when
the same young man drove up.

"Sir, yesterday when I was getting milk, I noticed you had some
honeysuckle on the fence. I wondered if you would mind if I
got some honey?"

"You don't get honey from honeysuckle!" said the Globy but
agreed to let him try.

Soon the young man came back to his car with two buckets
full of honey.

The next day the same young man drove up to the Globy's house.
"Sir, yesterday when I was getting the honey, I noticed you had
some pussy willow down by your back yard swamp."

The Globy said, "Let me get my shoes and I'll go with you!"
GLOBALIST
2017-04-20 22:22:52 UTC
fame- see http://youtu.be/H5-vIczW9Pk We all have
[...]
A long drawn out joke that was really not even that funny

Actually honeysuckle is one of the most loved blossoms
for the humming birds and butterflies. It is honey
for them.
GLOBALIST
2017-04-20 22:26:37 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
----------quoting Mother Nature-------

Hummingbirds, butterflies and bees love native honeysuckle. Planting it in full sun or partial shade and moist soil will encourage the best flowering. The orange-red, trumpet-shaped flowers appear in clusters amongst the blue-green leaves, which persist through winter in southern states.
================
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-22 08:07:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Ha Ha Ha
The ever slow witted yet again makes good my words that all you need do is
to just wait and be patient because sooner or later he the ever slow witted
Village Idiot will show us all - as he the ever slow witted Village Idiot
here does again - that he the ever slow witted Village Idiot cannot at all
get his Village Idiot act (such as it is) together! This distinct inability
on the part of the ever slow witted Village Idiot, when all is said and
done, is the very reason of course that he the ever slow witted Village
idiot just must respond to his original Village Idiot post as he the ever
slow witted Village Idiot does right here.
[giggle]

And just look here - this time it took the ever slow witted Village Idiot
only *** short minutes to figure out that he the ever slow witted Village
Idiot didn't at all have his Village Idiot act together!
[giggle giggle]

I just love having the ever slow witted Village Idiot - much like the Old
Fool - make my words come true over and over and over and over again!
Good work, ever slow witted Village Idiot...marvelously good work!
Yet again, ever slow witted Village Idiot...make my words come true yet
again!
[giggle giggle giggle]

And now - for even more fun and laughs - here is the Village Idiot
performing for us his Intellectual coward ploy again to run once more away
from the issue of his responding to his very own original Village Idiot
post, of course with his tail rigid between his legs, back into that deep
dark decoy hole of his under his rock!
GLOBALIST
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-04-22 08:07:32 UTC
http://www.thornton-creek-alliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Native-Honeysuckle.jpg

b***@gmail.com
2017-04-20 22:31:36 UTC
A long drawn out joke...
Oh sure, Globy, scotch the messenger rather than the message!

Larry of the Akutagawa does not lie when he reports on your
activities-he has witnesses. Much more believable than your
rambulations.

btw, how's the font cleaning going these days. As the weather
gets warmer, the wholly water should be changed more frequently
to avoid a bloom. What do you do with the old stuff?
w***@msn.com
2017-04-21 06:39:38 UTC
We used to force nonbelievers to drink it, after it started to turn green from algae. Tire irons were a convincing tool for the more stubborn of heretics.