Girls Can Now Become Boy ..... Scouts.
2017-10-11 21:39:14 UTC
Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls, Allow Them to Earn Eagle Scout Rank

The Boy Scouts of America announced on Wednesday that girls will soon be allowed to become
Cub Scouts and to earn the coveted rank of Eagle Scout, the organization’s highest honor.

"We believe it is critical to evolve how our programs meet the needs of families
interested in positive and lifelong experiences for their children," said Michael
Surbaugh, chief executive of the Boy Scouts.

The scouting board of directors voted unanimously to make the historic change in an
organization that has been primarily for boys since its founding more than 100 years ago.

contniued --

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836
GLOBALIST
2017-10-11 21:46:54 UTC
Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls, Allow Them to Earn Eagle Scout Rank
The Boy Scouts of America announced on Wednesday that girls will soon be allowed to become
Cub Scouts and to earn the coveted rank of Eagle Scout, the organization’s highest honor.
"We believe it is critical to evolve how our programs meet the needs of families
interested in positive and lifelong experiences for their children," said Michael
Surbaugh, chief executive of the Boy Scouts.
The scouting board of directors voted unanimously to make the historic change in an
organization that has been primarily for boys since its founding more than 100 years ago.
contniued --
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boy-scouts-will-admit-girls-allow-them-earn-eagle-scout-n809836

So why not just call it "scouting"?
However there are already break off groups that
disassociate with the present social engineering.