"Why did Flynn lie?"
PJay OD
2017-12-06 07:41:50 UTC
"...why did Flynn lie? People who lie to the FBI generally do so because, if they told the truth, they would be admitting to a crime. But the two conversations that Flynn falsely denied having were not criminal. He may have believed they were criminal but, if he did, he was wrong...."
GLOBALIST
2017-12-06 12:11:36 UTC
Why would his so called lie be a crime when Hillary's hundreds are not?
Jack Fate
2017-12-06 12:13:24 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"...why did Flynn lie? People who lie to the FBI generally do so because, if they told the truth, they would be admitting to a crime. But the two conversations that Flynn falsely denied having were not criminal. He may have believed they were criminal but, if he did, he was wrong...."
Why would his so called lie be a crime when Hillary's hundreds are not?
The low IQ Village Idiot can't help himself with his look there, not
here crap. Trump is going down. Fuck you and fuck Trump.
d***@gmail.com
2017-12-06 16:26:34 UTC
Post by PJay OD
"...why did Flynn lie? People who lie to the FBI generally do so because, if they told the truth, they would be admitting to a crime. But the two conversations that Flynn falsely denied having were not criminal. He may have believed they were criminal but, if he did, he was wrong...."
Why would his so called lie be a crime when Hillary's hundreds are not?
The low IQ Village Idiot can't help himself with his look there, not
here crap. Trump is going down. Fuck you and fuck Trump.
"Fuck you and fuck Trump"
- Low I.Q. village idiot
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-20 23:23:24 UTC