Liberals can not tolerate it if you point out how intolerant and judgmental they are.
2017-08-11 14:52:23 UTC
CNN has parted company with a conservative commentator after he tweeted a Nazi salute at a prominent liberal critic.

Jeffrey Lord tweeted "Sieg Heil" in response to an exchange with the head of Media Matters for America.

He later said his comment had been misunderstood and that he was mocking fascists.

A CNN spokesperson said in a statement: "Nazi salutes are indefensible. Jeffrey Lord is no longer with the network."

CNN described Mr Lord as one of its best known commentators and the first explicitly pro-Trump commentator to join the network.

Mr Lord has regularly sparred with Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters for America.

Things came to a head on Thursday when Mr Lord tweeted at Mr Carusone, linking to a column he had written describing the group as "Media Matters Fascists, the anti-free speech bigots".

Mr Carusone, whose name had been misspelt as "Corusone" in the headline, responded: "Your headline has a mistake in it. Why do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you don't take yourself seriously."

Mr Lord responded with: "Sieg Heil!"

He later defended his actions, saying he was mocking Nazis and fascists, and criticised CNN's decision to sever ties with him.

"I feel they are caving to bullies here," he said in a telephone interview.
===================
I say the whole thing is Mr. Lord calling Carusone, a Grammar Nazi
and those accusations fill the internet.
Gary
2017-08-11 15:11:10 UTC
[...]
People at CNN are stupid as hell. I've said "Sieg Heil!" many times. But it
was to mock the idiots who use to say it -- and who followed Hitler.

CNN is known for having a lot of Jews on the payroll. I bet if the guy had
yelled: "Welcome Comrade !" they would have all applauded.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-08-11 16:40:10 UTC
[...]
Gee Gary, is the judgmentalism of those darned liberals
interfering with your racist ranting?
Gary
2017-08-11 17:42:18 UTC
[...]
I simply pointed out that g-d's favorite people are very sensitive on some
subjects. Let me offer a trivia question. Did Hitler kill more Jews than
Stalin killed Christians ? Have you ever met a Jewish Fascist ? How about a
Jewish Communist ?
Jack Fate
2017-08-11 16:50:16 UTC
CNN is known for having a lot of Jews on the payroll. I bet if the
guy had yelled: "Welcome Comrade !" they would have all
applauded.
You're thinking about Trump and the Village Idiot, both proud Putin
comrades.
Gary
2017-08-11 17:42:19 UTC
CNN is known for having a lot of Jews on the payroll. I bet if the
guy had yelled: "Welcome Comrade !" they would have all
applauded.
You're thinking about Trump and the Village Idiot, both proud Putin
comrades.
I don't know if Putin is all that great -- or if he only appears great when
compared to our former colored-boy president. After hating these darn Russians
like I had been trained to do since the 1950s -- I use to feel terrible when I
caught myself admitting Putin was better than our -- er, ah ... whatever -- in
the White Shack. Thank goodness Trump came along !
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:06:43 UTC
You're thinking about Trump and the Village Idiot