Why Is An Appendectomy In The United States 10 Times More Expensive Than An Appendectomy In Mexico?
2017-12-05 01:09:47 UTC
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/why-is-an-appendectomy-in-the-united-states-10-times-more-expensive-than-an-appendectomy-in-mexico
GLOBALIST
2017-12-05 12:05:13 UTC
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/why-is-an-appendectomy-in-the-united-states-10-times-more-expensive-than-an-appendectomy-in-mexico
And an appendectomy or gall bladder removal is hardly
surgery any more. They go in with their prob and
there is not even an incision, but a very small puncture wound.
Jack Fate
2017-12-05 12:26:23 UTC
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/why-is-an-appendectomy-in-the-united-states-10-times-more-expensive-than-an-appendectomy-in-mexico
And an appendectomy or gall bladder removal is hardly
surgery any more. They go in with their prob and
there is not even an incision, but a very small puncture wound.
The thread is about *cost* not what the procedure entails, low IQ low
life bigoted racist with mommy issues.
d***@gmail.com
2017-12-05 21:54:23 UTC
I would be careful about crossing the border into Mexico and checking into just any private hospital for an appendectomy. The writer has an apparent political bias against the US medical system that may make him exaggerate the superiority of private hospitals in Mexico. Look before you leap.

Eugene FitzAubrey
me
2017-12-05 22:09:13 UTC
Buyer beware indeed. Still, the high cost of US health care is the issue at hand and that is a widely accepted problem.
GLOBALIST
2017-12-06 00:09:01 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I would be careful about crossing the border into Mexico and checking into just any private hospital for an appendectomy. The writer has an apparent political bias against the US medical system that may make him exaggerate the superiority of private hospitals in Mexico. Look before you leap.
Eugene FitzAubrey
Buyer beware indeed. Still, the high cost of US health care is the issue at hand and that is a widely accepted problem.
And my point was that the procedure is so simplified now, it
is like getting an oil change. In and out the same morning.
And therefore I think the cost should be radically lowered.