America’s Two-Party System Is Done
2018-04-07 19:24:28 UTC
Boondoggles for Everybody
https://www.caseyresearch.com/americas-two-party-system-is-done/
GLOBALIST
2018-04-07 19:43:45 UTC
Boondoggles for Everybody
https://www.caseyresearch.com/americas-two-party-system-is-done/
Keep in mind that our present President forced himself into
the Republican party. He beat all the Republican candidates
in the primary debates They did not want him entering
the Republican convention
He won the votes in the Republican convention . They
still did not want him to run. Before his election
they swore he would not get along with the Republican
big shots in Congress. He has.
He is seen as a Republican president. Is he? I don't
think he is. He broke the mold about what a
president should be, any president. He hires and
fires as he sees fit. You are not working for him,
you are working for the American people. "You're fired"
was his nickname before and still is.
"Party loyalty"? I think not. He is his own 3rd party.
Jack Fate
2018-04-07 20:48:29 UTC
He broke the mold about what a
president should be, any president.
True and the planet will be much worse off and stupid little brainwashed
shits like you are to blame.
GLOBALIST
2018-04-07 21:57:29 UTC
He broke the mold about what a
president should be, any president.
True and the planet will be much worse off and stupid little brainwashed
shits like you are to blame.
The "deplorables" are proud of the title, that Hillary gave to us
Little did she realize it at the time, but that was the one
event that ruined her future in government.
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 09:20:24 UTC
He broke the mold about what a
president should be, any president.
True and the planet will be much worse off and stupid little brainwashed
shits like you are to blame.
The "deplorables" are proud of the title, that Hillary gave to us
Little did she realize it at the time, but that was the one
event that ruined her future in government.
We weren't talking about Hillary, stupid. You bring her up because you
were refuted. It's called your good old look here, not there *bullshit*
ploy.