The Guy at the Bottom is our Village Idiot
2017-08-04 16:06:43 UTC
2017-08-04 16:50:57 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20479688_1859722280711426_5804216170746905715_n.jpg?oh=3e65497cefc74950bd7422f8ca6544f2&oe=5A2F16DE
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:11:39 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-3.fna.fbcdn.net
2017-08-12 14:34:05 UTC
Ad hominems are not argument or reason or logic. An idiot can do it. Try to remember that.
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 14:41:44 UTC
Ad hominems are not argument or reason or logic. An idiot can do it. Try to remember that.
Remember that what I do is called "accurate descriptions".
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 14:40:00 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20479688_1859722280711426_5804216170746905715_n.jpg?oh=3e65497cefc74950bd7422f8ca6544f2&oe=5A2F16DE
It is nice to know that 'haters'have their own
website. Support criminals and attack cops
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 14:42:28 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20479688_1859722280711426_5804216170746905715_n.jpg?oh=3e65497cefc74950bd7422f8ca6544f2&oe=5A2F16DE
It is nice to know that 'haters'have their own website. Support
criminals and attack cops
Thanks for proving you're the guy at the bottom of the image. Damn,
you're stupid!
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 16:57:34 UTC
Thanks for proving you're the guy