"Mad Dog Mattis" North Korea kiss your ass good bye.
2017-08-10 18:05:13 UTC
NO BLUFF: 'Mad Dog' Mattis Says North Korea Must Back Down, Or Face 'The End Of Its Regime And The Destruction Of Its People'

There will be no war, no boots on the ground, no
gorilla warfare. A devastating flash and THE END.
Jack Fate
2017-08-10 18:38:47 UTC
NO BLUFF: 'Mad Dog' Mattis Says North Korea Must Back Down, Or Face
'The End Of Its Regime And The Destruction Of Its People'
There will be no war, no boots on the ground, no gorilla warfare. A
devastating flash and THE END.
So, you, who calls himself a Christian and "pro life" have no problem
killing millions of innocent North Korean civilians? What would Jesus say?
GLOBALIST
2017-08-10 22:38:58 UTC
NO BLUFF: 'Mad Dog' Mattis Says North Korea Must Back Down, Or Face
'The End Of Its Regime And The Destruction Of Its People'
There will be no war, no boots on the ground, no gorilla warfare. A
devastating flash and THE END.
So, you, who calls himself a Christian and "pro life" have no problem
killing millions of innocent North Korean civilians? What would Jesus say?
Jesus lived with the Roman occupation and the destruction
of Jerusalem by the Romans
Jack Fate
That answers a question I did not ask. Care to try again?
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:10:34 UTC
So, you, who calls himself a Christian and "pro life"