2018-04-08 01:53:12 UTC
TEAM GOP - January 17, 2018
2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even
downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the medias
coverage of President Trump is negative.
Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.
1. The New York Times Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President
Trumps historic, landslide victory that the economy would never
2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral
with false report.
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald
J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin
Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the Presidents massive sold-out
rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed
picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump
defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime
minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the
7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramuccis meeting with a
Russian, but retracted it due to a significant breakdown in process.
8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata
Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trumps hand.
9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would
dispute President Trumps claim that he was told he is not under
10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the
Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
No statement should be
believed because it is
made by an authority.
-- Robert A. Heinlein