"Number one is going to be something very large and symbolic that relates to the Korean War and how we can just tie a bow on that conflict and hopefully shut it down," Gorka said.
2018-06-11 14:18:49 UTC
The summit between the United States and North Korea on Tuesday will achieve two crucial results: a move toward formally ending the Korean War and some movement on Pyongyang's nuclear program, former White House aide Sebastian Gorka told Fox News on Monday.

"Number one is going to be something very large and symbolic that relates to the Korean War and how we can just tie a bow on that conflict and hopefully shut it down," Gorka said. "And then secondly, it’s the far more tactical operational level of technical issues to do with denuclearization, specifically the weapons program that North Korea currently has and the ballistic missile technology."

When asked what Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meant when he said that the world should not be surprised that the summit might conclude more quickly than people thought because of the speed in which progress is being made, Gorka said "I think it means that the world… is understanding the speed of Trump…. that’s why things are going so quickly and so smoothly."

Gorka stressed that "We have the potential now to go from fire and fury with regards to this issue to peace and prosperity," emphasizing that there “couldn’t be bigger stakes than that."
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-11 14:28:36 UTC
The summit between the United States and North Korea on Tuesday will achieve two crucial results: a move toward formally ending the Korean War and some movement on Pyongyang's nuclear program, former White House aide Sebastian Gorka told Fox News on Monday.
That's because Gorka is, like you, quite stupid. Kim will con the shit
out of your Orange Maggot and you will be too fucking stupid to see it
because you're a low life traitor.