This says it all
2017-08-11 16:56:05 UTC

I had a V.A. doctor's appointment Tuesday and this
photo was staring at us.
Jack Fate
2017-08-11 17:35:16 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d0/a5/31/d0a531f87ad807496886d027f7928047--tell-the-truth-trump-train.jpg
I had a V.A. doctor's appointment Tuesday and this
photo was staring at us.
Approval rating, under 39% and your stupid meme says the American people
support him? He also didn't beat Hillary. He, like Nixon, Reagan, Bush
and Bush, stole the election. Oops, care for strike three, dip shit?r
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:07:04 UTC
Approval rating, under 39%