zero messages this morning
2018-07-10 13:29:00 UTC
This group is really fading. 40 messages this morning, all
filtered - presumably mostly globalist with maybe a couple
from El Castor and Gary.
GLOBALIST
2018-07-10 21:25:09 UTC
This group is really fading. 40 messages this morning, all
filtered - presumably mostly globalist with maybe a couple
from El Castor and Gary.
I find it neurotic as hell to get into a discussion group and
then not talk to half the group or more. What the hell is
that all about? Well it is your history. So sensitive
to what others might think of you, you don't talk to
anyone. I know and talk to all the clerks, cashiers, shelf stockers,
managers etc. I know about 90% of my church group and talk to
all of them. I speak to all my neighbors, as I run into them and
all the maintenance guys.
I have at least 2 to 3 visitors a day. But I learned this from my grandmother and my own dad. They use to say that "they never met a stranger". My grandmothers apartment had folks coming in and out, the front door
and the backdoor. Neighborhood kids getting cookies, husbands and
wives coming into sit awhile. I live alone and love it but I also
never am I isolated.