"Agree With Me Or I Will Kill You?” (or at least destroy your livelihood)
2018-04-08 14:27:07 UTC
U.S.—A political movement that immediately demands that people they disagree with be forcefully silenced by myriad means such as having their sponsors pulled and having them fired from their jobs expressed Friday that they weren’t 100% sure why the nation was so polarized and divided. Lamenting the significant problem of America’s deep divisions while simultaneously creating internet mobs to lynch those with whom they disagree, the nation’s liberals collectively stated they couldn’t figure out why polar opposites continued to drift further and further apart.

Representatives of the left, who recently campaigned for advertisers to tank a show they did not like and for a magazine to fire a man they did not agree with, expressed their bewilderment that the nation can’t just unite and all get along. A barrage of social media posts and opinion pieces by progressives all expressed similar confusion at the nation’s polarization.

“It just doesn’t make any sense,” one opinion writer at Slate wrote, in an article entitled “Why Can’t We All Just Get Along And Also Agree With Me Or I Will Kill You?” “Why can’t our nation get along? Also, if you breathe an opinion even slightly different from our own, we will destroy you. But yeah, let’s all be united and stuff.”

“This is America, after all, a land where we are all free to express our own opinions, so long as they agree with mine,” the article concluded. “Or I will bring your livelihood crashing down so fast you and your family won’t be able to breathe.”

One liberal took a break from applauding The Atlantic for firing a conservative opinion writer for having conservative opinions to call for national unity on his Facebook account, while another progressive bookended his Twitter post calling for advertisers to pull from a conservative talk show with quotes about love, unity, and brotherhood.

At publishing time, sources had been able to confirm that the nation’s liberals were rapidly refreshing their Twitter and Facebook feeds looking for differing opinions, so they could find a new target to destroy.

==========================
This the way I feel about gays destroying a business, any business,
because the owners will not kiss their ass. Very much like
Black Lives Matter. I can fuck you over but you can't touch me.
The real neo-Nazis are hiding behind political correctness.
Jack Fate
2018-04-08 14:44:43 UTC
[...]
It's similar to your despotic demand that your, and only your, stupid
religion should be taught to innocent children. According to your lame
bible, your lame god was a rapist and murdered millions of people. Ir's
also like your stupid demand to deny abortions to women you don't even
know. It's similar to Trump's goal to lock up blacks for slave labor and
deport Latinos. So, jack ass, if you're gonna throw stones ...