Conservatives begin to whisper: President Pence
2017-05-18 11:37:52 UTC
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/17/mike-pence-president-trump-238525
GLOBALIST
2017-05-18 13:01:16 UTC
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/17/mike-pence-president-trump-238525
Pence is a good man. I would like to see him to run
for president after Trump's 8 years.
This is very flattering to Pence and assures us that
we have a damned good vice-president,who BTW
would call such trash talk as absurd
Jack Fate
2017-05-18 13:06:40 UTC
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/17/mike-pence-president-trump-238525
Pence is a good man.
Actually, he isn't a good man. He's a horrible man, especially when it
comes to women and minorities. Course, you're a bigot and a racist like
he is so you love him.

I would like to see him to run
Post by GLOBALIST
for president after Trump's 8 years.
Not gonna happen.
He us evil. You are quite stupid and gullible.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 18:03:06 UTC
He us evil.
He what? English much?