TV preacher Pat Robertson has said the Las Vegas massacre was caused by disrespect for authority, including President Donald Trump.
wolfbat359
2017-10-11 09:13:35 UTC
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-las-vegas-shooting-pat-robertson-blames-critics-disrespect-a7981201.html

excerpt:

Delivering a speech to camera during his Christian programme The 700 Club on Monday, the televangelist and conservative commentator blamed the mass shooting on critics of the Republican leader, along with protests during the national anthem and the country having no "vision of God".

Mr Robertson said: "Violence in the streets, ladies and gentleman — why is it happening?

"The fact that we have disrespect for authority; there is profound disrespect of our President, all across this nation.

"They say terrible things about him. It's in the news, it's in other places."

He continued: "There's disrespect now for our national anthem. Disrespect for our veterans, disrespect for the institutions or government, disrespect for the court system. All the way up and down the line — disrespect." ....
me
2017-10-11 10:50:42 UTC
Yes, the Social Contract is in tatters. Conditions will worsen before they improve. It becomes difficult to buy allegiance when bankrupt. Triage is our future. That means strife is also.
http://www.endit.info
rumpelstiltskin
2017-10-11 13:48:24 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 02:13:35 -0700 (PDT), wolfbat359
Post by wolfbat359
[...]
Religion in general is a disease, but Pat Robertson
is a particularly inflamed pustule.
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 18:58:00 UTC
I thought Pat had died.

What is Pat's opinion of the Donald's sinful ways?
Jack Fate
2017-10-11 19:00:14 UTC
He loves Trump. Surprised? I'm not.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 19:01:20 UTC
He
2017-10-11 19:35:32 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
I thought Pat had died.
What is Pat's opinion of the Donald's sinful ways?
Only his brain is dead. At 87, he is still blathering away with such
observations like, "Staring at Meliana could cure gays." Robertson has
proved that one can make a lot of money by exploiting the gullible
people on the religious right.
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 19:52:52 UTC
Bfla might be thinking of Jerry Falwell. I liked Jerry, partly because he was in Lynchburg, where I used to stop for great banana splits.

Eugene FitzAubrey
rumpelstiltskin
2017-10-11 20:44:11 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Bfla might be thinking of Jerry Falwell. I liked Jerry, partly because he was in Lynchburg, where I used to stop for great banana splits.
Eugene FitzAubrey
I'm gay. I like Falwell as much as Jews liked Hitler
except for the fact that Falwell (fortunately for me)
wasn't as successful in gaining power.
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 23:31:31 UTC
People have their likes and dislikes, Rumpel. The last time I had a banana split was in France, of all places, c. 1985. Delicious.

Eugene FitzAubrey
rumpelstiltskin
2017-10-12 00:23:17 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
People have their likes and dislikes, Rumpel. The last time I had a banana split was in France, of all places, c. 1985. Delicious.
Eugene FitzAubrey
The last time I was in jail for being who I am was - never!
Praise be to Nobodaddy for preventing Jerry Falwell from
getting power.

And with that, I think I'll say goodbye to you forever.
Glenda
Is it any surprise that Queers are so tolerant and broad minded ?
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 12:31:13 UTC
Hello Glenda. This is group think taken one step farther to group hate.

Eugene FitzAubrey
rumpelstiltskin
2017-10-12 12:51:58 UTC
Post by Glenda
Post by rumpelstiltskin
Post by d***@gmail.com
People have their likes and dislikes, Rumpel. The last time I had a banana split was in France, of all places, c. 1985. Delicious.
Eugene FitzAubrey
The last time I was in jail for being who I am was - never!
Praise be to Nobodaddy for preventing Jerry Falwell from
getting power.
And with that, I think I'll say goodbye to you forever.
Is it any surprise that Queers are so tolerant and broad minded ?
Another bigot assshole. Wonder who brought him here?

b***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 21:11:56 UTC
Bfla might be thinking of Jerry Falwell. I liked Jerry, partly because he was >in Lynchburg, where I used to stop for great banana splits.
Nah! Falwell, I knew, was called to Jesus ago. I don't know
where he his now, but when Jesus called him Jerry would come
running. It wasn't the banananananana splits that enticed him
it was those tacos Jesus would have on the lunch truck.

"One you start on "banana" it is difficult to know when to
stop." ~Efrita Gonzales