If you support Pres Trump when he comes to L.A. we will destroy your livelihood your income
2018-03-12 16:19:30 UTC
https://100percentfedup.com/wow-ceo-investment-firm-threatens-trump-supporters-attend-rallies-fundraisers/

Free speech is not tolerated by the left and physical attacks are
legitimate.
Jack Fate
2018-03-12 16:24:13 UTC
https://100percentfedup.com/wow-ceo-investment-firm-threatens-trump-supporters-attend-rallies-fundraisers/
Free speech is not tolerated by the left and physical attacks are
legitimate.
No one ever said that when Obama was president. I wonder why. Saying
that one CEO represents the left is not only stupid, it's a fucking lie,
jack ass.
p***@google.com
2018-03-12 19:57:47 UTC
https://100percentfedup.com/wow-ceo-investment-firm-threatens-trump-su
pporters-attend-rallies-fundraisers/
Free speech is not tolerated by the left and physical attacks are
legitimate.
No one ever said that when Obama was president. I wonder why. Saying
Republicans are more intelligent than Democrats.
Post by Jack Fate
that one CEO represents the left is not only stupid, it's a fucking
https://100percentfedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/1st-tweet-
740x528.jpg
Post by Jack Fate
lie, jack ass.
Ross Gerber represents the left perfectly. Hateful, ignorant,
unreasonable, and selective compliance with local and federal laws.

I think it's time for the justice department to investigate Mr. Gerber's
financials.
GLOBALIST
Maybe that is why he is so nervous about the President coming into town?
Jack Fake
2018-03-13 05:38:11 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
lie, jack ass.
Ross Gerber represents the left perfectly. Hateful, ignorant,
unreasonable, and selective compliance with local and federal laws.
I think it's time for the justice department to investigate Mr. Gerber's
financials.
Maybe that is why he is so nervous about the President coming into town?
A lot of Democrat politicians should be worried about Trump
coming to town. The U. S. Marshals with a fistfull of arrest
warrants and the National Guard could be right behind him.

There is ironclad legal precedent for doing so when elected
officials refuse to obey federal law.

I'm all for throwing their asses in jail.

DGW
2018-03-12 18:02:32 UTC
https://100percentfedup.com/wow-ceo-investment-firm-threatens-trump-supporters-attend-rallies-fundraisers/
Free speech is not tolerated by the left and physical attacks are
legitimate.
How would you know? You never even see the light of day, sitting behind
that keyboard 24&7. Just wasting bandwidth on profound ignorance.
Probably a D student at Limbaugh U. Was that before or after your
Toyota days?

---
http://www.avg.com