Presidential Memoirs
2017-03-06 16:26:22 UTC
Clinton got a ten million dollar advance.
Idiot Bush only got six
Obama got 90 million.
I wonder how much Melania will get for plagiarizing Michelle's memoirs?

ROTFLMAO!
Gary
2017-03-06 18:14:37 UTC
Post by Z
Clinton got a ten million dollar advance.
Idiot Bush only got six
Obama got 90 million.
Fifteen times what Bush got ? That's understandable.

Being a child of the Kenyan jungle, Barry has had experiences no other
president (and few advanced humans) have had. Tell us Barry, what was it like
living in a harem ? And eating fried monkey nuts ?
What ? Surely nobody is interested in Michelle's life story.
GLOBALIST
2017-03-06 18:26:24 UTC
Post by Z
I wonder how much Melania will get for plagiarizing Michelle's memoirs?
ROTFLMAO!
What ? Surely nobody is interested in Michelle's life story.
After what Obama tried to pull over on the American voters
with his spying on an American citizen , I think his
biography is more like a crime novel
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-03-06 19:55:17 UTC
Post by Z
I wonder how much Melania will get for plagiarizing Michelle's memoirs?
ROTFLMAO!
What ? Surely nobody is interested in Michelle's life story.
After what Obama tried to pull over on the American voters
with his spying on an American citizen , I think his
biography is more like a crime novel

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

ah yes...and here the Village Idiot himself validates with his very own
Village Idiot words my observation that:
from https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.retirement/-3wENyXVZVk/3IZzL-4cAwAJ
"The basis of even more fun and laughs is the deep and fervent belief on
the part of the supporters (of whom the Village Idiot certainly must be one)
of The Whining Donald that in actual fact Obama did bug the phones of The
Whining Donald during the 2016 presidential campaign because...and solely
because - evidence or no evidence...The Whining Donald himself so
proclaimed."

Thank you for the vindicating words, Village Idiot!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
[yuk yuk yuk]

And now the Village Idiot will further entertain us (of course with "mutual
agreement") with his amazing performance of yet another most entertaining
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away from the issue again, of course with
his tail obviously between his legs, back into that deep dark demeaning hole
of his under his rock!