Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Too Busy Defending Wife Beaters To Read Democrats’ Memo
2018-02-14 13:09:07 UTC
http://deadline.com/2018/02/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-tdefends-rob-porter-wife-beater-democrats-memo-devin-nunes-video-1202287199/
GLOBALIST
2018-02-14 13:20:37 UTC
http://deadline.com/2018/02/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-tdefends-rob-porter-wife-beater-democrats-memo-devin-nunes-video-1202287199/
How could he defend a wife-beater if he never had any
information about him.
The man did not get complete secret clearance and
his position was still 'pending', til the guy's case was
legally cleared
Jack Fate
2018-02-14 13:25:48 UTC
http://deadline.com/2018/02/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-tdefends-rob-porter-wife-beater-democrats-memo-devin-nunes-video-1202287199/
How could he defend a wife-beater if he never had any
information about him.
Because he did know, stupid.
Post by GLOBALIST
The man did not get complete secret clearance and
his position was still 'pending', til the guy's case was
legally cleared
If figures you, like your Dear Leader, would defend a wife beater. Is
that why you never married, no woman wants a wife beater like you?
Tzatz Ziki
2018-02-14 17:07:49 UTC
If figures
Engrish much, Little Mikey?