Disagree with Trump immigration policy? You're free to leave with the illegal alien of your choice.
Add Reply
Hillary Is Going To Jail
2018-01-12 10:15:37 UTC
Let's see how well you're received in their home country.

In Mexico they'll kill you.

In Africa they'll eat you.

In Russia they'll make you work.

If you've been convicted of a crime, Australia will put you right back
on a plane to your home country. No entry permitted.

If you don't like the USA, it's your right to leave and go find some
place that you do!

Hit the road, Jack!
GLOBALIST
2018-01-12 12:06:46 UTC
Post by Hillary Is Going To Jail
Let's see how well you're received in their home country.
In Mexico they'll kill you.
In Africa they'll eat you.
In Russia they'll make you work.
If you've been convicted of a crime, Australia will put you right back
on a plane to your home country. No entry permitted.
If you don't like the USA, it's your right to leave and go find some
place that you do!
Hit the road, Jack!
Trump stated up front, before he was even a primary
candidate, that he did not buy into politically
correct bullshit and he has always said that he
wants new immigrants to have something to "give"
We do not have a duty to accept folks who are
coming here for us to take care of.
Jack Fate
2018-01-12 15:36:26 UTC
Post by Hillary Is Going To Jail
Let's see how well you're received in their home country.
In Mexico they'll kill you.
In Africa they'll eat you.
In Russia they'll make you work.
If you've been convicted of a crime, Australia will put you right back
on a plane to your home country. No entry permitted.
If you don't like the USA, it's your right to leave and go find some
place that you do!
Hit the road, Jack!
Trump stated up front, before he was even a primary
candidate, that he did not buy into politically
correct bullshit and he has always said that he
wants new immigrants to have something to "give"
We do not have a duty to accept folks who are
coming here for us to take care of.
Stupid is lying again. Trump is the lazy piece of shit spending millions
of the taxpayers' money on golf. Being a racist does not a good
president make. So, FUCK YOU and FUCK TRUMP!
GLOBALIST
2018-01-12 16:04:00 UTC
[...]
Trump is lazy? Try keeping up with him.
And if he uses "his own" golf club houses
to conduct federal business, only haters
see that as a prison.

Notice Obama never used his home town shit hole-Chicago
to conduct business? But why would he?
Jack Fate
2018-01-12 16:42:01 UTC
[...]
Trump is lazy?
Bingo, the stupid shit who lives in a shit hole can fucking read!
Post by GLOBALIST
Try keeping up with him.
I don't play golf.
Post by GLOBALIST
And if he uses "his own" golf club houses
to conduct federal business, only haters
see that as a prison.
He is making money and that's what is called corruption, primary school
drop out who lives in a shit hole.
Post by GLOBALIST
Notice Obama never used his home town shit hole-Chicago
to conduct business? But why would he?
He preferred Hawaii. Trump is from New York. He prefers Florida. Got any
more stupid questions?

Jack Fate
2018-01-12 16:35:00 UTC
Post by Hillary Is Going To Jail
Let's see how well you're received in their home country.
In Mexico they'll kill you.
In Africa they'll eat you.
In Russia they'll make you work.
If you've been convicted of a crime, Australia will put you right back
on a plane to your home country. No entry permitted.
If you don't like the USA, it's your right to leave and go find some
place that you do!
Hit the road, Jack!
I did ............................ 28 years ago and I so glad I did. Why
would I want to live in a shit hole like the USA with a mad man at the helm?
Jack Fate