Obama. "Your lies, your policies, and your divisiveness. ... You, Barack. You elected Donald Trump."
2018-09-12 11:16:59 UTC
In her Opening Statement, Judge Jeanine Pirro blasted former President Barack Obama for criticizing President Trump and the Republican Party during a speech on Friday.

She said that the reason America has an "outsider business man" president like Trump is, in fact, because of Obama.

Obama's speech marked his return to the campaign trail in an effort to rally Democrats ahead of November's midterm elections.

"The only reason that we have an outsider business man president is because of you," Pirro said of Obama. "Your lies, your policies, and your divisiveness. ... You, Barack. You elected Donald Trump."
Weatherman
2018-09-12 11:42:30 UTC
GLOBALIST wrote:

> In her Opening Statement, Judge Jeanine Pirro blasted former President Barack Obama for criticizing President Trump and the Republican Party during a speech on Friday.
>
> She said that the reason America has an "outsider business man" president like Trump is, in fact, because of Obama.
>
> Obama's speech marked his return to the campaign trail in an effort to rally Democrats ahead of November's midterm elections.
>
> "The only reason that we have an outsider business man president is because of you," Pirro said of Obama. "Your lies, your policies, and your divisiveness. ... You, Barack. You elected Donald Trump."

More lies and bullshit from our resident traitor who is very, very
stupid. Trump is the result of a slow moving coup by the GOP. He is a
symptom, not a cause. RIP USA if the GOP wins in November. And fools
like you will cheer as you're led to your doom.