Why Trump’s Phone Call with Australia’s Prime Minister Will Haunt Him in Court
2017-08-04 14:19:56 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/why-trumps-phone-call-with-australias-prime-minister-will-haunt-him-in-court?mbid=social_facebook
GLOBALIST
2017-08-04 14:28:52 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/why-trumps-phone-call-with-australias-prime-minister-will-haunt-him-in-court?mbid=social_facebook
MORE NEWS THAT US MEANINGLESS.
TRACKING the President's phone conversation
is the federal crime, not bullshit talk about
boat people.
Jack Fate
2017-08-04 15:29:08 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/why-trumps-phone-call-with-australias-prime-minister-will-haunt-him-in-court?mbid=social_facebook
MORE NEWS THAT US MEANINGLESS.
TRACKING the President's phone conversation
is the federal crime, not bullshit talk about
boat people.
He will be his demise but you're too stupid to understand why. Tracking
the president's phone conversations is SOP, dumb ass.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:11:26 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/
2017-08-12 15:14:19 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/why-trumps-phone-call-with-australias-prime-minister-will-haunt-him-in-court?mbid=social_facebook
The present Prime Minster of Australia just spoke to
Pres Trump assuring him that they will support his
efforts against No Korea.
Jack Fate
No he didn't.
GLOBALIST
2017-08-12 16:32:16 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/why-trumps-phone-call-with-australias-prime-minister-will-haunt-him-in-court?mbid=social_facebook
The present Prime Minster of Australia just spoke to
Pres Trump assuring him that they will support his
efforts against No Korea.
No he didn't.
I don't have the patience to refute all your
negativity.
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 16:46:03 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Pres Trump assuring him that they will support his efforts
against No Korea.
No he didn't.
I don't have the patience to refute all your negativity.
No, you just can't do it because what you post is usually a lie and a
stupid lie at that.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 16:56:58 UTC
No, you just can't do it