Letter to AG Sessions Accuses Mueller of High Treason
2017-12-06 18:57:40 UTC
http://americaconservativenews.com/special-council-hot-water-letter-ag-sessions-accuses-mueller-high-treason/

(I had to look up LCDR) Lieutenant Commander (government abbreviations)
GLOBALIST
2017-12-06 19:01:10 UTC
http://americaconservativenews.com/special-council-hot-water-letter-ag-sessions-accuses-mueller-high-treason/
(I had to look up LCDR) Lieutenant Commander (government abbreviations)
I am guessing that the accusation has to be in writing and officially submitted before Sessions can do jack shit.

This way Sessions is not initiated it

People have been having a hissy fit about why Sessions is not doing
jack shit with all the info he has
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-12-06 19:58:13 UTC
http://americaconservativenews.com/special-council-hot-water-letter-ag-sessions-accuses-mueller-high-treason/
(I had to look up LCDR) Lieutenant Commander (government abbreviations)
I am guessing that the accusation has to be in writing and officially
submitted before Sessions can do jack shit.

This way Sessions is not initiated it

People have been having a hissy fit about why Sessions is not doing
jack shit with all the info he has

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Honestly and truthfully, here again does the Village Idiot respond to his
very own original Village Idiot post, showing once more just how slow witted
he the Village Idiot is!
ha ha ha

And yes - the Village Idiot again performs his same-o same-o boring
Intellectual Coward ploy to run away, of course with his tail ever so high
between his legs, back into that deep dark dreadful same-o same-o hole of
his under his rock!