Jaywalking in China and Jaywalking in the Police State (CSA)
2017-05-18 13:14:19 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/policethepoliceACP/videos/1761663843850604/
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 18:02:18 UTC
https
2017-05-18 18:23:29 UTC
I am a troll.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 18:44:15 UTC
I readily respond to trolling. Damned Crapstain and GLOBIDIOT OWN ME.
You're also a whiny little grandstanding bitch who convinces NOBODY.
Progressives don't need self-absorbed little shits like you.

2017-05-18 19:04:02 UTC
I am a troll and a stupid one at that.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-05-18 19:34:25 UTC
I am stupid.
Truth.

Which tenet of Buddhism makes you such a whiny little snot, little
Mikey? You make as good a case for it as GLOBALIDIOT does for
Catholicism.