Wall Street edges higher ahead of Trump-Kim meet
2018-06-11 16:31:37 UTC
Wall Street edges higher ahead of Trump-Kim meet

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks/wall-street-edges-higher-ahead-of-trump-kim-meet-idUSKBN1J71C1

(Reuters) - U.S. stocks edged higher on Monday, helped by gains in Facebook (FB.O) and a handful of healthcare stocks ahead of a highly anticipated meeting between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
----------------------

“No one expects anything concrete to come of the meeting ... but if the tone is positive afterwards, it won’t be a headwind for stocks,” said Ken Polcari, director of the NYSE floor division at O’Neil Securities in New York.

================
And if this first meeting is about tone and not concrete
results the fake news people will whip it quickly into
failure, which is what they report regardless.
--------------

“Markets are generally overlooking negative takeaway following this weekend’s G-7 meeting,” said Peter Cecchini, chief market strategist at Cantor Fitzgerald in New York.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-11 16:38:51 UTC
[...]
Keep telling yourself that Trump's stupid economic policies are
responsible for this. They aren't. Obama's are but don't worry, Trump's
policies will kick in and when they do, a disaster like you've never
seen before. It will be the HUGEST depression in history.
GLOBALIST
2018-06-11 16:52:04 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
Hugest:

my opinion is that saying that some other thing is more huge or huger or the hugest is at least bad style for me.
I think it usually would be - but here I think it's ok for humoristic effect.

I agree with both timpeac and e2e4. Nothing is critical here. We are into the playful part of language.
Dan C
2018-06-11 17:20:46 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
LOL yeah right! Hahaha

Obumbler has been out of office for a year and a half.

Why don't you tell us when President Trump's policies will "kick in"...
What's the time delay (an exact number) where everything is still
attributable to Obambi?

What say you, spaniard?
"Bother!" said Pooh, as the woodpecker approached his hot-air balloon.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-11 19:27:42 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
[...]
How long did what Bush did kick in, about four years? Oh, and fuck Trump
and fuck you for being so stupid to support him.