NO ONE CALLED TRUMP A RACIST UNTIL 2015
2018-07-09 15:22:46 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/DailyVineNow/photos/a.440145602714229.101918.440106476051475/1982431475152293/?type=3&theater
Heirloom
2018-07-10 10:51:19 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/DailyVineNow/photos/a.440145602714229.101918.440106476051475/1982431475152293/?type=3&theater
More fake news. New Yorker residents, who didn't vote for him because
they knew that he is a bigot, a racist, a deadbeat and a two bit con man
who can only con low IQ bigoted racist dip shits like you.
GLOBALIST
The photos prove you a liar dearie
Heirloom
2018-07-10 12:44:10 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/DailyVineNow/photos/a.440145602714229.101918.440106476051475/1982431475152293/?type=3&theater
More fake news. New Yorker residents, who didn't vote for him because
they knew that he is a bigot, a racist, a deadbeat and a two bit con man
who can only con low IQ bigoted racist dip shits like you.
The photos prove you a liar dearie
Photo ops prove nothing, stupid, and I'm not your "little dearie". Now,
be a good little Trump Bot and go outside with your MAGA hat on and take
a stroll through downtown St. Louis.
GLOBALIST
2018-07-10 16:48:49 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/DailyVineNow/photos/a.440145602714229.101918.440106476051475/1982431475152293/?type=3&theater
More fake news. New Yorker residents, who didn't vote for him because
they knew that he is a bigot, a racist, a deadbeat and a two bit con man
who can only con low IQ bigoted racist dip shits like you.
The photos prove you a liar dearie
Photo ops prove nothing, stupid, and I'm not your "little dearie". Now,
be a good little Trump Bot and go outside with your MAGA hat on and take
a stroll through downtown St. Louis.
Our downtown is very much improved and the whites have taken
it back and the stores and lofts are full of new city folks
Heirloom
2018-07-10 16:49:55 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by Heirloom
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/DailyVineNow/photos/a.440145602714229.101918.440106476051475/1982431475152293/?type=3&theater
More fake news. New Yorker residents, who didn't vote for him because
they knew that he is a bigot, a racist, a deadbeat and a two bit con man
who can only con low IQ bigoted racist dip shits like you.
The photos prove you a liar dearie
Photo ops prove nothing, stupid, and I'm not your "little dearie". Now,
be a good little Trump Bot and go outside with your MAGA hat on and take
a stroll through downtown St. Louis.
Our downtown is very much improved and the whites have taken
it back and the stores and lofts are full of new city folks
So do it or are you bed ridden?