President Trump wants 'stricter' libal laws.
2018-01-10 21:33:22 UTC
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-vows-strong-look-sham-libel-laws-n836486

This is not attacking a free press. The person who accuses someone/anyone
and you are lying; you are now bound, like in England, to show your
proof of the accusation you made.
Josh Rosenbluth
What then does Trump mean by "stricter" libel laws?
GLOBALIST
2018-01-10 22:59:37 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-vows-strong-look-sham-libel-laws-n836486
This is not attacking a free press. The person who accuses someone/anyone
and you are lying; you are now bound, like in England, to show your
proof of the accusation you made.
What then does Trump mean by "stricter" libel laws?
Like many of our other laws on the books neither the
criminals nor the law are enforced.
Josh Rosenbluth