President Trump won the battle over standing for the National Anthem-the son of bitches have to stand now
2017-10-11 15:49:03 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-and-friends/index.html

I think it was obvious that the fans were winning the battle
by non attendance. Basically you can't be paid,
if you are not doing the job you were paid to do.
Fuck all the bullshit about murderers being shot
by the police. That is what we pay cops to do.
Jack Fate
2017-10-11 15:58:01 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-and-friends/index.html
I think it was obvious that the fans were winning the battle
by non attendance.
Fake news. Fox News lies and low IQ assholes like you lap it up.

Basically you can't be paid,
Post by GLOBALIST
if you are not doing the job you were paid to do.
They aren't being paid to stand for a flag of a country that has been sp
bad to them, asshole.
Post by GLOBALIST
Fuck all the bullshit about murderers being shot
by the police. That is what we pay cops to do.
So, you sanction murder IF it's a cop killing a black. How about if a
cop raped and killed your mother, dip shit?
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 17:12:37 UTC
So,