Is Trump Still Raping 13 Year Olds and Tweeting About It?
Add Reply
Leroy N Soetoro
2017-03-06 22:59:41 UTC
A lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a
13-year-old girl has been refiled in New York court with a new
witness, Occupy Democrats reports. The allegation against Trump
occurred over 20 years ago when Donald attended a series of
parties thrown by convicted sex offender and billionaire
investor Jeffrey Epstein. Jeffrey had a reputation for throwing
sex parties with underage girls.

A third eyewitness, “Jane Doe,” joined the lawsuit and can
allegedly place Donald Trump in at least one of Epstein’s
parties. Donald Trump’s campaign has denied any and all
implications that he was involved in the rape of the young girl
in question. Trump previously stated that he has known Jeffrey
for 15 years and touted how much fun they had in social events,
especially with “young girls.”

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of
fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful
women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger
side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

“Jane Doe” claims that Donald and Jeffrey not only raped her,
but they also threatened to kill her family if she told anyone.
She feared for her life and kept quiet about her alleged
experience for 20 years, Snopes reports.

“I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I
was 13 years old. Defendant Trump had sexual contact with
me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the
fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump tied
me to a bed, exposed himself to me and then proceeded to
forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual
attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but
he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by
violently striking me in the face with his open hand and
screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Immediately
following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that,
were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant
Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I
wold be physically harmed if not killed.”

Alan Garten, general counsel for Trump Organization, stated
that “Jane Doe’s” claims about Donald “are completely frivolous
and appear to be politically motivated.”

A second witness named “Tiffany Doe” came forward alleging that
she witnessed Epstein and Trump rape the plaintiff on multiple
occasions. A third witness named “Joan Doe” reports that the
plaintiff stated she was sexually active with Trump and Epstein
during the summer of 1994.

“In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in
Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that
the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the
Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of
1994.”

Donald’s lawyer claims that the allegations against him are
false and seem to be aimed at smearing his “good” name, and
they plan to fight the lawsuit in every possible way.

Of course, all three women could be lying about Trump, in a
plot to smear his name to give Hillary Clinton a boost in the
election. Winning Democrats report that the women are not using
the lawsuit to “get famous” as Trump’s attorney implied. They
did not use their real names and requested to stay anonymous.
Another fact supporting the lawsuit is when Donald Trump told
radio personality Howard Stern a few years ago that he was
sexually attracted to Paris Hilton when she was 12 years old —
a full year younger than the victim listed in the lawsuit. And,
let’s not forget, Donald allegedly made a few very
inappropriate sexual comments about his own daughter.

Let’s face it — it doesn’t look good for Donald Trump. Even if
he get the case thrown out, America will wonder if the
allegations against him were true. Worst of all, the lawsuit
could and possibly should cost him the 2016 presidential
election.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3562837/lawsuit-claiming-donald-trump-
aped-a-13-year-old-girl-refiled-in-new-york-court-new-witness-
co
mes-forward/
GLOBALIST
I have photos send me money orders and I will mail them to you.
w***@msn.com
2017-03-07 06:36:42 UTC
I can get you photos of Leroy Soetero raping pig while blowing a donkey. How much would you pay for them?