Trump Condering Venezuela Military Intervention
2017-08-11 23:20:15 UTC
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump says he's considering
possible military action against Venezuela in response to President
Nicolas Maduro's power grab.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_VENEZUELA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-11-18-24-52

I voted for Trump, I support him, and Maduro is a creep, but if Trump
does this, I wipe my hands of him. Will we never learn?
El Castor
2017-08-11 23:26:33 UTC
Hmmm. Condering? Maybe I meant to say Considering, or was it
Pondering? Take your pick. (-8
Josh Rosenbluth
2017-08-11 23:29:44 UTC
covfefe
El Castor
2017-08-12 03:37:54 UTC
Oh my, I was afraid of that.
rumpelstiltskin

El Castor
2017-08-12 07:27:58 UTC
http://youtu.be/bI3QVsW30j0
Always been a Kingston Trio fan, beautiful song.
mg
2017-08-12 17:53:08 UTC
Post by El Castor
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump says he's considering
possible military action against Venezuela in response to President
Nicolas Maduro's power grab.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_VENEZUELA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-11-18-24-52
I voted for Trump, I support him, and Maduro is a creep, but if Trump
does this, I wipe my hands of him. Will we never learn?
We used to do that kind of stuff covertly using the CIA. Now
we violate international law with impunity and nobody seems
to mind.

The situation kind of reminds me of having sex in public.
El Castor
2017-08-12 19:47:26 UTC
Post by El Castor
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump says he's considering
possible military action against Venezuela in response to President
Nicolas Maduro's power grab.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_VENEZUELA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-11-18-24-52
I voted for Trump, I support him, and Maduro is a creep, but if Trump
does this, I wipe my hands of him. Will we never learn?
We used to do that kind of stuff covertly using the CIA. Now
we violate international law with impunity and nobody seems
to mind.
The situation kind of reminds me of having sex in public.
Maduro is a Cuban style communist. He shuts down opposition news and
TV, arrests opponents, nationalizes at will, and conducts phony
elections. Unfortunate, but sending in the troops would be a terrible
idea -- for reasons I am sure we could agree on. If we want to put the
screws to Maduro we should just tell him to sell his oil elsewhere,
and leave it at that. Anyhow, I am sure Trump has no intention of
invading. If he does, I will be greatly pissed.
mg
2017-08-12 20:09:47 UTC
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 12:47:26 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
[...]
I think Americans are tired of the regime-change thing.
Let's hope Trump has enough sense to realize that.
j***@hotmail.com
2017-08-12 20:38:45 UTC
I never liked Citgo gasoline, my car hesitated when going into reverse.
El Castor
2017-08-13 07:36:43 UTC
Post by El Castor
[...]
I honestly believe he does.