America won the Korean War under President Trump
2018-06-12 11:03:43 UTC
By accepting Kim's invitation to talk and
the multiple trips by our Secretary of State
and probably Kim's major problems at home
THE WAR IS OVER
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-12 11:05:22 UTC
By accepting Kim's invitation to talk and
the multiple trips by our Secretary of State
and probably Kim's major problems at home
THE WAR IS OVER
Trump gets conned and stupid here thinks Trump did something wonderful.
What a stupid little shit.
GLOBALIST
2018-06-12 11:13:18 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
By accepting Kim's invitation to talk and
the multiple trips by our Secretary of State
and probably Kim's major problems at home
THE WAR IS OVER
Trump gets conned and stupid here thinks Trump did something wonderful.
What a stupid little shit.
History has been made and Chairman Kim does
something good for his own country.
Of course you will tell us that Obama set
this all up with his bevvy of black hos.
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-12 11:15:38 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
By accepting Kim's invitation to talk and
the multiple trips by our Secretary of State
and probably Kim's major problems at home
THE WAR IS OVER
Trump gets conned and stupid here thinks Trump did something wonderful.
What a stupid little shit.
History has been made and Chairman Kim does
something good for his own country.
Of course you will tell us that Obama set
this all up with his bevvy of black hos.
Sorry, stupid rracist, but Obama has nothing to do with your stupid Dear
Leader being conned by a "smart cookie" Dear Leader, traitor.