Pence says "Don't Test Trump!"
2017-08-12 12:05:47 UTC
2017-08-12 12:19:37 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20728273_1538862999468679_6429610676245017902_n.png?oh=861b0d358c735bc5fa86ea79d7b3a537&oe=5A327182
I don't think the American voters voted for him
because of his academic abilities. Some of the
dumbest people in the world are over-educated.
Trump "does". He is a man of action and not an
idealoug
Jack Fate
2017-08-12 12:34:24 UTC
https://scontent.fmad3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20728273_1538862999468679_6429610676245017902_n.png?oh=861b0d358c735bc5fa86ea79d7b3a537&oe=5A327182
I don't think the American voters voted for him because of his
academic abilities.
Most Americans did NOT vote for him. The ones who did are low IQ bigoted
racists that hate women just like YOU!

Some of the
dumbest people in the world are over-educated.
Not you. Not only are you dumb, you're a primary school drop out.
Trump "does".
So far, what he's done is NOTHING good but play golf 43 times.

No wall
No repeal and replace
No tax reform
No infrastructure repair
Markets down
Dollar down
Fear of nuclear war, way up.

He is a man of action and not an
idealoug
"idealoug" is not a word, primary school drop out. He is a man of action
only when it comes to bragging, playing golf, bragging again and doing
nothing good for the American people or the world. He needs to go and go
now.
Talis Mann
2017-08-12 13:02:43 UTC
"idealoug" is not a word
[...]